GSP Breeders

RichK

Re: GSP Breeders

Post by RichK » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Anyone familiar with Freestone Kennels in NY?

RichK

Post by RichK » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 pm

I am,I have sold Charlie a couple dogs & the litter I have now is out of a female I got from him.I haven't talked with him in several yrs but use to email & talked with him on the phone.He use to be a member here also.
Charlie is very outspoken & some don't like that but he is the type person I like dealing with because he don"t BS you,he says what he thinks regardless if you like it or not.I don't agree with everything he says or does
but atleast I know where he stands.I'm kinda the same way maybe that's why I like him,oh & he breeds NICE DOGS!! :D

The solid LVR dogs you see on his site started with the S LVR female he bought from me about 10 yrs ago.

SaskGSPointer

Post by SaskGSPointer » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Brooks Carmichael wrote:There is lot of Good advice out there. I would talk to the breeders to find out if they hunt their dogs. Check the dogs pedigrees. Murph's shorthairs I believe posted on dogs for sale that he will have a litter coming up this spring. I have seen this dog at field trials and she is quite the dog. I know that Brian Murphy hunts his dogs. So, you might want to check him out. Just take your time and look at everything and ask lots of questions no matter who you contact. Well, I will be heading out shortly to hunt my dog Trey on some wild quail here in SE Nebraska.
I second a pup from Brian.
I have a female from Trixie's last litter out of Joker and she's a beauty.
One of the calmest purebred dogs I've ever seen and loaded with instinct.

Wind Walker Kennels in Minnesota produces top notch dogs too, Phil Mathiowitz is a good guy to deal with too.

Have fun with your pup, regardless of who you get it from! :D

bruns333

Post by bruns333 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:35 am

Rick K

I am a breeder and I think a lot of what Crysta'sl Kennels is doing is trying to match right dog with right buyer. I really try and see what type of buyer(previous bird dog experience, going to compete, companion hunter) they are and what type of pup they are looking for. I try and tell people that color is the worst reason to choose a pup. Temperament is the best reason. I have had folks say they have young kids and one was timid around dogs but he insisted on a pup that was more hyper based on the pups spots
. I told him to take his business elsewhere. I spend a whole bunch of time with these pups before they go to their new homes and have a pretty good idea about their temperament. I am not just selling dogs. I am selling a hunting partner and family member. Crystal's has some great dogs and they are looking for great owners. I think there are lots of good breeders out there. Just remember that some breeders feel responsible for the pups they have produced and want seller and buyer to be happy for the next 12-14 years.
Last edited by bruns333 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ricky Ticky Shorthairs

Post by Ricky Ticky Shorthairs » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:57 am

I have a litter coming up soon.viewtopic.php?f=120&t=45436

Doug Spencer

Crystal kennels

Post by Crystal kennels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Interesting comments about our policies. First off, we have no trouble placing puppies so our policies are our policies. We have put many many dollars, hard sweat, tears and our reputation on the line for the puppies we produce. We do all health clearances not just hips. We feel testing for all diseases in the breed is the responsible thing to do. We have many years on the line in experience not just in dogs but as a licensed veterinary technician and my husband is a K9 officer (20 years). Our policies allow us to choose the right homes for our puppies where we want them and not have to worry about someone breeding them like crazy or worse. We invest many many hours in our dogs and we have many repeat puppy buyers. Call it contol if you'd like and we probably wouldnt sell a puppy to you anyway. We feel responsible for the LIFE of any puppies we produce and any our stud dogs do. Those are our policies and we have stuck to them for over 20 years. Right now I have an overflowing waiting list for our next litter.

Judy Zeigler
Crystal Kennels

RichK

Post by RichK » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Crystal kennels wrote:Interesting comments about our policies. First off, we have no trouble placing puppies so our policies are our policies. We have put many many dollars, hard sweat, tears and our reputation on the line for the puppies we produce. We do all health clearances not just hips. We feel testing for all diseases in the breed is the responsible thing to do. We have many years on the line in experience not just in dogs but as a licensed veterinary technician and my husband is a K9 officer (20 years). Our policies allow us to choose the right homes for our puppies where we want them and not have to worry about someone breeding them like crazy or worse. We invest many many hours in our dogs and we have many repeat puppy buyers. Call it contol if you'd like and we probably wouldnt sell a puppy to you anyway. We feel responsible for the LIFE of any puppies we produce and any our stud dogs do. Those are our policies and we have stuck to them for over 20 years. Right now I have an overflowing waiting list for our next litter.

Judy Zeigler
Crystal Kennels
It's funny how you know absolutely nothing about me but have already made the conclusion that you wouldn't sell a puppy to me. I never made any comment stating that you should change your policy, I just commented that I wouldn't purchase from a company that tells me what they are giving me versus choosing what I'm receiving for the money I'm paying.

On one hand you make the argument that you have years of experience on the line and that you want the right home for your pups, that's great. I would hope that any responsible breeder would feel the same. On the other hand, any dog I get I am going to have to live with for the next 10+ years, pay their vet bills, and all other costs associated with having that dog and as a buyer/owner I want to know that I got exactly what I wanted. Not what a breeder wanted to give me.
Last edited by RichK on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Rich some people are just full of themselves!! :roll: & that's exactly why I wouldn't deal with them buying or selling.

Crystal kennels

Post by Crystal kennels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:29 pm

I stated "call it control if you like. We probably wouldnt sell you a puppy anyway" YOU called it control and YOU stated you wouldnt deal with that control. Fine. Call it whatever you'd like......

RichK

Post by RichK » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Crystal kennels wrote:I stated "call it control if you like. We probably wouldnt sell you a puppy anyway" YOU called it control and YOU stated you wouldnt deal with that control. Fine. Call it whatever you'd like......
Would you care to show me where I called it control?

Crystal kennels

Post by Crystal kennels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:40 pm

I agree, I they want WAY too much control for a dog that YOU will pay for!

Glad I'm not the only person that thinks that way.
RichK

As of now I am stepping out of this conversation. Hope you find a great puppy and have many good years hunting with it. I'm sure you will.

Judy

RichK

Post by RichK » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Crystal kennels wrote:I agree, I they want WAY too much control for a dog that YOU will pay for!

Glad I'm not the only person that thinks that way.
RichK

As of now I am stepping out of this conversation. Hope you find a great puppy and have many good years hunting with it. I'm sure you will.

Judy
Judy,

If you will step back into this conversation you will see that I never made that comment.

K3Britt

Post by K3Britt » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Crystal Kennel's policy really turned me off from their company. I understand they know the pups the most but as a potential buyer, actually choosing a pup is part of the dog ownership "experience." Getting that choice made for me isn't very appealing and it takes alot of trust in the breeder who initially comes off as a total snob.

bruns333

Post by bruns333 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:18 pm

K3britt,

You should not resort to name calling. That has no place on here. If you don't agree with their policies then say you disagree.

Crystal kennels

Post by Crystal kennels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Anyone who knows Andy and I can attest to the fact we are not snobs in any sense of the word. IF trying to place puppies that you so very carefully breed in the absolute suitable homes for everyone involved makes you a snob then so be it. Its worked for us for years. We work diligently with prosepective owners to assure that everyone all around is satisfied with the choice. All puppies are temperament tested, evaluated both for conformation and bird ability and placed in the homes that are suitable for both puppy and owner. We spend hours with prosepective owners having them come to our home and visit with our dogs and us. We have given away puppies to the right home sometimes instead of selling them. We want what is best for the puppies. We give a 3 year health guarantee and microchip all pups before going to their new homes. Its a partnership between ourselves and our family of puppy buyers. We have never had one single person complain about how we deal with them. So sorry I even stepped into this conversation; I haven't visited this forum in months. When your name and reputation is being challenged then I have reason to rebute.

RichK

Post by RichK » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm

This thread certainly took a turn in the wrong direction. Your company was recommended to me and I told the person that recommend you that you weren't the right breeder for me because I like to choose exactly what I'm getting for my money. I don't believe I or anyone else from how I read the responses challenged your reputation or name, your policies just don't align with what I'm looking for in a breeder and I said so.

When a statement like " we probably wouldnt sell a puppy to you anyway" is made, it does scream arrogance. Whether intended to or not.

I posted this thread to look for recommendations on breeders that would align with what I'm looking for in a dog and in a breeder as a business. Not every breeder has what I'm looking for in a pedigree or in business practices which is why by creating this thread I could look over the recommendations and filter out those who don't fit what I want.

Crystal kennels

Post by Crystal kennels » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 pm

And as I said I'm sure you will find a great puppy to spend many years with. Yes it certainly did take a wrong turn with control being tossed around along with snob. We do what we feel is right by our breeding program and I agree if our policies dont fit with what you or anyone else believe ..........then we probably wouldnt sell you an puppy anyway. It was not arrongance, simply stating what we believe and adhere to. Have a great day!

jlpirolo

Post by jlpirolo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:53 am

Rich Barber of Outbak Kennels. He trains in GA during the winter and his home base is in central Illinois. Check out his website.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:00 am

Let all the feelings sit on the side line... "Feelings" are what makes it run into things as a breeder you don't want future customers to see (as in customer service) and as a buyer you don't want potential sellers to see. Some things are just best to let die or delete. Take a few breaths and follow up the next day when your feelings aren't involved .

You can see in the posts where someone stated an opinion and someone got their feelings hurt.

Btw I have a litter coming up. You can reserve #8 and pick whatever pup you want. I'll ship it to you and would be perfectly happy with it. I don't care what you do with it as long as you promise not to eat or sell it without giving me the option to buy it back (750). I won't have any attachment or feelings but request that the check clears my bank :)

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:07 am

Crystal kennels wrote:...We spend hours with prosepective owners having them come to our home and visit with our dogs and us.
Would you be open to shipping a pup to a prospective buyer that can not personally make it to your facility?

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:26 pm

C'mon guys -

Folks do things the way they see fit. That goes both ways. The breeder has the right to sell their dogs to whomever they choose, in the manner they choose. The buyer has the right to accept those terms and pay the purchase price ...or to walk away. No harm...no foul.

When Whele and his Elhew kennels were selling pups back in the seventies, I inquired and was told that they would select a puppy for me, based on their understanding of my needs.

That and the fact that they were charging about four or five times the going rate for pointer pups helped me to decide that I didn't wish to go that way.

No harm, no foul ...I went my way and they went theirs and everyone was happy.

RayG

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Judy - I don't know you but I would buy a pup from you if it fit my needs. If it was a good enough system for Bob Wehle, then I think it would be a good enough system for many. I bought my Vizsla from a breeder that chose him for me. She spent every day for 10 weeks with that puppy - and knew exactly what I wanted. When it came down to the choice of two with the temperament that was right for me and what I needed in a dog (Iots of youth hunts, lots of sportshows, around people all the time - hunt test ready....walking field trials), she let me look at both the boys that she had picked as the pick of that particular litter. I got one and she kept the other for her breeding program. I got the best dog I've ever owned from her. She and I visited frequently about what I wanted and I ended up with a very nice dog. I wish that all dog owners would take such care in making a good fit for an owner.

The cute one that cuddles up to you may not be the best pick for that person - often the person is only seeing the pup the day they pick it up - that doesn't leave much time to really take a look at attitude and demeanor. I have personally seen way too many dogs end up in shelters because they were not a good fit to the family from the start. Kudos to you for making the best attempt to assure that doesn't happen with your pup. A handful of the folks on here could probably make a good pick, the average joe out there is choosing for color or because one of them came up to him first. Sometimes, like a poster we've seen recently, that means an strongly alpha pup going to a family with a toddler - not a good recipe for positive results.

To each his own I say - but to the less experienced out there - it's sure good to know breeders like you who really care about making the best fit, are out there to help the less dog savvy folks.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Here is my question for" rooster's mom". they started their program with some pretty good dogs. How do you know if you would have walked in and picked the first pup you seen you wouldn't have got the same results. I am quite sure that Alpha dogs are not born they just seize the opportunity. When the top dog leaves another one takes over. The seeing eye people don't believe the Alpha dog and neither thing do I. It is more what you do with the pup and breeding. Our goal as was Bob Whele's is to breed constancy in are litters, so you can take any pup out of the whelping box and get good results.
I have bought many puppies by e-mail pictures and pedigree. Funny thing the picks were better when I liked the breeding better. Picking at 6 weeks by color is basically a joke.
To Judy . Trying to make your point on here will just get you upset and frustrated. Ignore them and move on. You can't win.............Cj

Vonzeppelinkennels
GDF Junkie

Post by Vonzeppelinkennels » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:37 pm

I think it's like this people in general don't like to be told I'm smarter then you so I will pick for you especially when they are spending their hard earned money.
The Govt tells us every day they know what's BEST for us & I don't no very many that like or agree with it other then a few of the younger generation.

Elkhunter

Post by Elkhunter » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:44 pm

I agree Ted that arrogance bugs me!

That's why I will never buy from a "breeder"! I feel more comfortable buying from someone who is active in what interests me. Which is hunting and trialing. Or just breed my own, which I like even better.

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:33 pm

I swore I would never buy a puppy from a breeder that chose for me. I still find it a point for pause and consideration. What it comes down to, FOR ME, is does the breeder KNOW in depth all about the things I want to do with my dog, and do I trust them to truly pick and work with me. Past that I know puppies grow and act in strange ways. No certainty. My lab puppy was chosen for me. The breeder was very well know but it was strange for me. That said, so far the dog is exactly what I told him I was looking for. He is not a perfect dog, but he is nearly so :wink: and he is perfect for us. Other than not being yellow and female, but I knew that when I put the deposit down of course!

From a breeder standpoint... I have no desire to pick a puppy for people. I will advise, I get outside confomation critiques (so as to not be biased) and we temperment test also. I give training advise free puppy training after the pups go home to get them started if they want it, etc. But in the end it is their choice, on order of deposit. Often I do not even take first pick. Plenty of last pick puppies are great if not the best dogs, just overlooked due to being ordinary seeming. Middle child type puppies.

Crystal kennel consistently produces fantastic pups and I have a Josh son though he was not from their kennel. I love him and his personality is wonderful. If I was looking and the timing and breeding was right, I would certainly have them high on my list. The delightful thing is, so far, we are free to choose breeders and litters that appeal to our goals.

Sodey

Post by Sodey » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Sorry to bring this post back to the original topic. I know nothing of Crystal Kennels. What I can say, is that Sharp Shooters and Thunderheads produce fabulous dogs. I currently have a Thunderhead dog and I'm waiting for my first Sharp Shooters dog. I've been around many dogs from both lines and I have nothing remotely bad to say about either.

RichK

Post by RichK » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Sodey wrote:Sorry to bring this post back to the original topic. I know nothing of Crystal Kennels. What I can say, is that Sharp Shooters and Thunderheads produce fabulous dogs. I currently have a Thunderhead dog and I'm waiting for my first Sharp Shooters dog. I've been around many dogs from both lines and I have nothing remotely bad to say about either.

Right now it doesn't look like I'll be getting a new pup this spring/summer as I can't find any breeders with pups available that have what I want. If this happens, I will be putting in a deposit for a future Thunderheads litters.

campgsp

Post by campgsp » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:59 pm

Richk
You have to get on a list months in advance. Look now for planned fall litters and put down a deposit.. Sometimes I wait two years for one im really into.
Also don't put the little guys to the side either. Some exceptional litters come from the small guys too.
Check out gundogs online, gundog breeders, gundog directory, and others for litters aswell.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Heck if you're into a Thunderhead dog call Ron and see if there are any planned litters coming from one of his studs and an outside bitch.

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

My Male Jed (Intl. Ch Snips Tennessee Jed SH, NA 1, CHIC certified - health testing) just bred a heavily shooting starr bred female. Puppies due in about 7 weeks. If interested PM me and I'll send details and contact info. It's a repeat breeding and I kept a female last time. Pictured here

couldn't ask for better field drive and personality. Probably not the best choice for a show dog.

dsmtsi

Post by dsmtsi » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Standing stone will know in two weeks if their female took. She should welp in April, give them a call.

Ms. Cage

Post by Ms. Cage » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:48 pm

A little food for thought. When looking for a pup from NAVHDA bred dogs it would be a good idea to check test records of sire and dam. You can do this by going to NAVHDA 's website. Click testing, go to individual dog test records. With some dogs you might get a eye opener...

dogman23

Post by dogman23 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:43 pm

I agree with Ms. Cage, I would get a pup from her and Northwaters Gsp's anytime. Great dogs and pups!

dsmtsi

Post by dsmtsi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:57 am

You guys may know even if this is a bit off topic. Is there an easy way to see akc test results? NAVHDA makes is so sasy but i can't find squat on akc.

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 pm

About 2 weeks after a test is run in AKC, you can go to the events calander. If you click on the club event you are looking for and click on master. It will give you the number of starters in the event and the name of the dogs that got qualifying scores. You can do the same for juniors and seniors as far as number of starters and qualifying dogs. IT will NOT give their scores or the names of the non qualifying dogs. That's the only place I know to look on AKC :roll:

outdoorscribe

Post by outdoorscribe » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Sundance GSPs has a litter due around March 15th.
viewtopic.php?f=120&t=45121

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:18 pm

outdoorscribe wrote:Sundance GSPs has a litter due around March 15th.
really hard to get ahold of Fred after you buy a pup from him.......................Cj

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:29 pm

cjhills wrote:
outdoorscribe wrote:Sundance GSPs has a litter due around March 15th.
really hard to get ahold of Fred after you buy a pup from him.......................Cj
That is interesting, I have never had trouble getting in touch with him.

trueblu

Post by trueblu » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:28 am

Yeah Ray, but what do you know!!!?

Rich, I have to agree with you to some extent. On one hand, if you are a breeder who has consistenly bred "winning" dogs, whether show or field trial, wants to make sure your dogs are put in the hands of people who will do with them what you want done, then you have every right to pick your buyers and scrutinize as much as you see fit. However, there's not a single breeder anywhere who can tell what a puppy will be even if they are with the pups 24 hours a day for the first "magic" 49 days, owns the sire and grandsire, dam and granddam, etc. etc. They flat don't know. If they pick your pup, they might as well close their eyes and choose. There's no crystal ball. Some pups are bird idiots when they are 6 weeks and become less bird crazy, some don't care a lick and become the best birddog you've seen. Some 6 week old pups run all over the country and then never go any bigger. Some love to hand around then go on to win the national AA championship. Some runts become somewhat dog aggressive, many don't. You look to the breeding, the parents and grandparents tendencies and realize the pups will be somewhere in the middle typically. If you have a trial person, a hunter, and a hunt test person wanting pups and you tell me you can choose for them, then you must have a crystal ball. I call bull!! At 7 months you have a good idea, at 7 weeks you have no clue. I have always scrutinized, call it snobbery if you like, but I have tended to only sell to trialers or serious hunters who will compete and hunt their pups preferably on wild birds. I know when they show to pick a pup they will give the pup a chance. But, picking the pup for the buyer, I personally think that's headed toward control freak. But, no one is forcing anyone to buy a pup from any breeder. There are far too many nice dogs, nice breedings, to worry about what one breeder does in their program. Move on if you don't like it.

On the other hand, and where I agree with you. When a somewhat screened person comes to pick a pup, they should be allowed to pick the pup they like, the pup that picks them, the pup with the coolest markings, or one that will point a stupid wing, or the one that is way more independent than the others, or the one that runs with its head and tail up, or the one for WHATEVER reason they see fit. Maybe pull the pup or two or three you like as the breeder, then give them a pick of 4 or 5 or 6 others. I wouldn't shove one pup down any one person's throat.

RichK

Post by RichK » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 am

I'm picking up the last available female from Ms. Cage's litter. I really wanted a dog with Thunderhead lines and this breeding has exactly what I'm looking for.

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:03 am

I bet that pup will be everything you are looking for, I have trialed with Chase and his titles are not just letters in front of a name, he is a really nice dog.
Last edited by ACooper on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dogman23

Post by dogman23 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:28 am

Great choice, you will not be disappointed at all.

GmanHawaii

Post by GmanHawaii » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Check out Trocken bach kennels in Walla Walla WA. They're breeders of Deutsch Kurzhaar from the Haugen Haus line in Germany. Little on the pricey side but after talking to people that had bought pups from them and some were on there 2nd, I was more than convinced these were the breeders for me. Picked up my pup from them about 7 weeks ago, so far he has been a great dog, probably the easiest puppy I have had to deal with (this is my 3rd Shorthair). Their dogs are a little bigger than your typical American bred Shorthair. My pup is 13 weeks and already 32 lbs, and according to my vet he is one of the healthiest pups she has seen. His father looks to be around 70 and the mother about 65. Frank O'Leary and his wife have been breeding these dogs for some time. I don't have the website handy but you can Google them.

When we went to pick up the pup, the pup was chosen for me by process of elimination. I will explain, originally I had put a deposit on an upcoming litter and had second choice for a male pup, the litter that was welped in Nov. was spoken for. Couple of days before the Nov. litter was ready to be rehomed, the breeder called and said that one of the buyers decided to buy one of his Derby dogs instead of a pup. Because I was the last in line I had to except the pup that was left after everyone else had chosen. After seeing pics of all the pups I didn't care which one I received, they were all great looking dogs, I saw the parents and the grandmother to my dog. I was amazed with these dogs and am still amazed at how good a pup my Hanz has been so far.

Of all the dogs I have owned, from labs to pointers I have always chosen my dog or to be more accurate they chose me, there is always that one pup in the litter that bonds with you or stands out somehow. Unless I was in a situation such as my last, I would never allow the breeder to tell me which pup I am getting when I am paying the same as everyone else. I think choice should be on a first come first serve basis, sure there should be some kind requirements to buy the pup, but if a buyer meets those requirements he or she should be able to choose based on place on the list.

Just my .02

dsmtsi

Post by dsmtsi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:32 pm

That looked like a really nice litter, make sure you post some pictures!

tasi devil

Post by tasi devil » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 am

Vonzeppelinkennels wrote:I am,I have sold Charlie a couple dogs & the litter I have now is out of a female I got from him.I haven't talked with him in several yrs but use to email & talked with him on the phone.He use to be a member here also.
Charlie is very outspoken & some don't like that but he is the type person I like dealing with because he don"t BS you,he says what he thinks regardless if you like it or not.I don't agree with everything he says or does
but atleast I know where he stands.I'm kinda the same way maybe that's why I like him,oh & he breeds NICE DOGS!! :D

The solid LVR dogs you see on his site started with the S LVR female he bought from me about 10 yrs ago.
I agree with you
+1

DonF
GDF Junkie

Post by DonF » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 am

I remember when Tazzi got his dog. Tuff change for the dog but turned out well, beautiful dog. I also know a guy here in Oregon that has two of Charlies dog's. He say's they are the best he's ever had.

DonF
GDF Junkie

Post by DonF » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Here's some photo's of some dogs Sullivan got from Charlie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtyGEtUyWU