North Star Plastics

Meat

North Star Plastics

Post by Meat » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Just wondering if you have a box or trailer from these guys how its holding up and if your happy with the workmanship thinking of getting a trailer.

Thanks

RichK

Re: North Star Plastics

Post by RichK » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:11 pm

Do you want people to respond in this thread or the other two you posted?

ACooper
GDF Premier Member!

Post by ACooper » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Going on three seasons, so far so good.

JeremyS

Post by JeremyS » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Not sure how long I have had mine, but I have no complaints. I have a 2 dog box and move it around all the time and there are no problems with durability. They are just 20 miles or so down the road from me, so it was nice to go right there and see what was going on and pick up my box. They did make a mistake with the dimensions the first time around, but fixed it up quick and had great customer service. I am going to be in the market for a trailer shortly and will likely go with them.

KsHusker

Post by KsHusker » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:42 am

I was thinking about ordering a 3 hole dog box from them. Curious what others experiences have been as well.

MHWH

Post by MHWH » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 pm

I only have a one dog model. I have had it for 6 years. I have it in my vehicle and use it everyday, as I take my Lab to work with me every day. I have no problems with it at all. I don't know if the stuff made by Tuff Kennels would work for your use, but I like those also. I have seen them at Cabela's. They are lighter, which would make moving from vehicle to vehicle or water ever easier, and they cost somewhat less. Just another thought.

Mike