great day with the pups.

arutch

great day with the pups.

Post by arutch » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:14 pm

had a fun day with the pups wore them outtttt. first day of training started today. looks like ill be sleeping great tonight :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RichK

Re: great day with the pups.

Post by RichK » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:00 pm

A tired pup is a happy pup. I don't think I could handle two at once!

arutch

Post by arutch » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 pm

It's a handful but very fun and worth it. People think litter mates are hard to raise really they just want to play with each other like most dogs would want to play with the neighbor dog but with litter mates they always have that other dog to play with. When I take them to a friends they play with that dog more then they play with each other. Really I'm glad I did it because I can't be a puppy or a dog like the other can. I know studies have been done and that's why a lot of people don't try it. But I'm very glad I did having two puppies all over me and two little faces in the morning licking me is amazing. This is what I think about the litter mate situation, be apart of the pack. As simple as that. But more importantly be the alpha. :D

RichK

Post by RichK » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:12 pm

arutch wrote:It's a handful but very fun and worth it. People think litter mates are hard to raise really they just want to play with each other like most dogs would want to play with the neighbor dog but with litter mates they always have that other dog to play with. When I take them to a friends they play with that dog more then they play with each other. Really I'm glad I did it because I can't be a puppy or a dog like the other can. I know studies have been done and that's why a lot of people don't try it. But I'm very glad I did having two puppies all over me and two little faces in the morning licking me is amazing. This is what I think about the litter mate situation, be apart of the pack. As simple as that. But more importantly be the alpha. :D
I hear ya. I have a couple dogs but couldn't imagine having two GSPs puppies at once, my one GSP pup has kept me running around every 5 minutes for the past year!