How is this for a panel of trainers?

madmurph

How is this for a panel of trainers?

Post by madmurph » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:00 am

I attended a question/answer seminar at Pheasant Fest this weekend. The panel consisted of Rick Smith, Ronnie Smith, Tom Dokken and Bob West. Delmar Smith was also supposed to be on the panel but was unable to attend due to illness. I thought it was pretty cool to see guys of this caliber all together at one time answering questions from the attendees. Also on the panel was a knowledgeable, young trainer named Josh Miller from Sport Dog and River Stone Kennels.

DoubleBarrel GunDogs

Re: How is this for a panel of trainers?

Post by DoubleBarrel GunDogs » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 pm

That's awesome. Where was this?

Nate

Neil
GDF Junkie

Post by Neil » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:02 pm

That is a brain trust.

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Seminar at PF/QF National Pheasant Fest in Milwaukee. Awesome seminars, I saw one where 3 youngsters under the age of 14 were showcasing their dog training skills. It was so cool to see that happen! Paul Ryan was there as well today - talking conservation (or our perception of the lack thereof) with folks from Pheasants Forever. Kickoff for me was the day spent with some well-placed people with FSA and NRCS discussing implementation of the new Farm Bill. Really great to be involved in shaping how we'll get those conservation acres improved.