Uship.com

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Uship.com

Post by cjhills » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Does anybody ship puppies with this company. Uship.com..............................Cj

SCT

Re: Uship.com

Post by SCT » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm

Beware of Redwing hound Haulers. They will deliver your pup, but will likely be later than their original posted ETA. They are always the first to bid when I check uship.

Try Adventure Bound, they are great to work with. But, I don't think they bid on uship.

dan v

Post by dan v » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:39 am

cjhills wrote:Does anybody ship puppies with this company. Uship.com..............................Cj
Jerry...I think you know Uship isn't a company...it's a brokerage service. There are number of specialized dog haulers, look that direction. Or simply bide you time after you put out a request on a few dog boards. Dog people are traveling all over the country.

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:05 am

Wyndancer wrote:
cjhills wrote:Does anybody ship puppies with this company. Uship.com..............................Cj
Jerry...I think you know Uship isn't a company...it's a brokerage service. There are number of specialized dog haulers, look that direction. Or simply bide you time after you put out a request on a few dog boards. Dog people are traveling all over the country.
Dan
Thanks, I just figured that out. Had a lady wanted a pup shipped to Alabama. Think I will pass. long road trip for a little dog.

BVK

Post by BVK » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:59 am

I have used Pet Ex to ship pups with excellent results. Prices are reasonable, and service is outstanding. Laura virtually does everything for you. You just have to get the pup to the terminal and checked in on time! The website is www.sonshinepets.com.

gotpointers

Post by gotpointers » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:21 am

I've used Uship and had decent results. Many times they have not been hauled by regular pet shippers but as add on loads or even regular families on vacation as a way to cover some expenses. I have had long haul truckers carry pups for me that i've found on Uship and Craigslist rideshare. My worst delivery Times experienced have been with people who exclusively ship pet's. I don't mind my puppies going with a family and not a bunch of other dogs. Shipped pups I always wait until 12 weeks and have three parvo immunizations. With the one's that don't regularly ship pups I have been able to get them to use the odd and out of the way places for dog bathroom breaks.

jetjockey

Post by jetjockey » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:12 am

I used Gun Dog Express and will NEVER use them again. Besides delivering my dog 4 days late, the lady driver dropped my dog off at the wrong location and was going to tie the dog to a tree in the shade, because she couldn't find the real address. She never called me when she was having difficulty finding the proper location either. Thankfully my trainer put two and two together and tracked the dog down....... I will never use them again, and will make sure everyone knows about my experience.