Gsp club of las cruces, NM.

codym

Gsp club of las cruces, NM.

Post by codym » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:32 pm

The Las Cruces Gsp club is looking for new members! The Gsp club of Las Cruces is an all breed pointing dog club that holds akc/af field trials, hunt tests, training days, dog shows and other events. We would like to extend an invitation to anyone in southern NM/west Tx. with gundogs to join our club and participate in our events. Please pm me for details and contact info so we can add you to our mailing list. I would like to invite anyone with an interest in sporting dogs, even if you have no interest in competing with your hound, please come out and take advantage of some of our training opprotunities. We are currently working on a website, once it's completed I will post a link. Thanks hope to see you all out there!

Escopeton

Re: Gsp club of las cruces, NM.

Post by Escopeton » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Keep us informed on your events and how things go. I may go down south and participate with you all.

codym

Post by codym » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:55 am

We will be having a club training day march 22 at Isaacks ranch off of the joronada experimental range. If you have a sporting dog your invited to come out, train, hear expert advice, and have fun. Please give me a call or shoot me a txt if you plan on attending or need more info. Hope to see you all out there! 575-496-3219

Escopeton

Post by Escopeton » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:26 pm

As of right now, I am working the PBR at the pit. However, the kids are starting spring break. I will let you know if I am coming down.

codym

Post by codym » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:23 pm

We train every weekend but I believe this weekend terry will be out there and I think he's doing a snake breaking clinic but please don't quote me on that. Either way we would love to have you come out.

Munster

Post by Munster » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Cody, I would like to keep or get your contact info.
I am from Las Cruces and now live in Iowa. But my dad is still there. Anyway, he is having medical problems and I may have to get down there and care for him for awhile. I am suppose to run the NAVHDA Invitational in September and was hoping to maybe hook up with you all to get some field/brace work in if need be. Details are very up in the air right now. Just want to see what my training options maay be. Thanks

codym

Post by codym » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Pm me your email address and I will put you on our club mailing list. My number is 575-496-3219 you can txt me or call me when you get down here and we will line you out. Really sorry to hear about your father. Keep in touch.