French Brittany Lines

agilityHBIC

French Brittany Lines

Post by agilityHBIC » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi all,
I'm starting to look for my next French Brittany. My little tri-girl will be nine in October, however I don't plan on adding another until at least June 2015 (seeing as I'll be graduated out of high school and have all the time in the world for my dogs lol!). My girl is a granddaughter of Nat du Buisson de Choisel and I've met a few other dogs closely related to him and loved them all. I'd love another related to him!
I've spoken to Pierre of du Buisson de Choisel, however, he is getting older in age and will not be breeding much more. If anyone knows anybody who has dogs related to Nat that they intend on breeding - could you please point me in their direction? I'm willing to wait longer as well. Not in a rush. :)

Becassier

Re: French Brittany Lines

Post by Becassier » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:24 am

You can try to call Bill Dillon (Plum Creek Kennels) in SD, he may know. He is one of the only breeders of French Brittany's in the US that takes his dogs to France for field trial, Nice guy and has been breeding them for a long time.

http://www.french-brittany.com/

Becassier

Post by Becassier » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:55 pm

check out Plum Creek Kennels SD, he trials in France with his dogs and has that pedigree in his EzE stud dog.
www.French-Brittany.com

ohmymy111

Post by ohmymy111 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 pm

I have visited Pierre in France, he is a great guy.

You will find ALOT of dogs with Nat in the pedigree. How far back are you looking to have him appear? It will be difficult to finf anything real close as he has been gone for years. I do know of one son in the US, that was out of the last litter that Pierre had from a straw he found he had and didn't know about, but even that dog is 7 years old know.

agilityHBIC

Post by agilityHBIC » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm keeping Plum Creek close since my girl's mom is from them! :)

ohmymy - Looking for Nat to either be a grandsire or great grandsire, but I just admire his line in general to be honest!

jr4jc

Post by jr4jc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm New to the forum and saw your note wanted to let you know I have a great granddaughter of nat
I do not intend to breed her till next year but I will probably then
She has been an amazing dog so far and I don't expect for that to change
I may not look at this form often so my email if you want to contact is
Jrfourjc@att.net