Anyone from Texas?

TxPepper

Anyone from Texas?

Post by TxPepper » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Looking for someone in the central Tx area to give me a hand at working or training my dog. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

TxPepper

Anyone from Texas?

Post by TxPepper » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Nobody?

CCBIRDDOGMAN

Re: Anyone from Texas?

Post by CCBIRDDOGMAN » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:41 am

I'm S.E. of Dallas about 60 miles. I have a pigeon coop with pigeons starting to loft fly real well, I am starting road training this weekend, the main place I train is less than a mile from my house but it is basically just on the side of an old dirt road in an empty area of undeveloped lake lots. I have another place that is about 12 miles from my house that a guy lets me use anytime I want (almost 200 acres), if you are ever out my way, shoot me a pm & we can put these pigeons to use.

GSP_LAC

Post by GSP_LAC » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:55 am

I'm in the Central Texas area. Shoot me a PM. My first GSP will be a year old on June 11th. Still training myself as much as I'm training her but always looking for folks to bounce ideas off of and get together with.

Brazosvalleyvizslas

Post by Brazosvalleyvizslas » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 pm

CCBIRDDOGMAN wrote:I'm S.E. of Dallas about 60 miles. I have a pigeon coop with pigeons starting to loft fly real well, I am starting road training this weekend, the main place I train is less than a mile from my house but it is basically just on the side of an old dirt road in an empty area of undeveloped lake lots. I have another place that is about 12 miles from my house that a guy lets me use anytime I want (almost 200 acres), if you are ever out my way, shoot me a pm & we can put these pigeons to use.
You aren't far from me, I'm in Crockett. I have a lady that has 94 acres that lets me train there.

CCBIRDDOGMAN

Post by CCBIRDDOGMAN » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Brazosvalleyvizslas wrote:
CCBIRDDOGMAN wrote:I'm S.E. of Dallas about 60 miles. I have a pigeon coop with pigeons starting to loft fly real well, I am starting road training this weekend, the main place I train is less than a mile from my house but it is basically just on the side of an old dirt road in an empty area of undeveloped lake lots. I have another place that is about 12 miles from my house that a guy lets me use anytime I want (almost 200 acres), if you are ever out my way, shoot me a pm & we can put these pigeons to use.
You aren't far from me, I'm in Crockett. I have a lady that has 94 acres that lets me train there.

Couple hours, I used to have a deer lease in Weches, TX