pup raffle for cancer

JWLuther

pup raffle for cancer

Post by JWLuther » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:28 pm

Going to have a drawing on a NKC registered Mountain Feist pup. Each donation of $10 will put your name in the pot, all proceeds will be donated to a cancer center. Will have the drawing in 3 weeks which will be on October 4, 2014 will post the winner around noon that day. That will put the pup at 8 weeks old. If sending a check or money order for your donation make it payable check payable to Wellmont Foundation’s Southwest Virginia Cancer Center Fund. Mail all donations to me at the following address:

Jessie Luther
13614 Herald Rd
Coeburn, Va 24230

When the donations are turned in to the cancer center I am going to donate them as being from squirrel dog hunters of America. Winner of the drawing will have their pick between a male or female feist pup. Going to try to attach pictures along with the pedigree of the pups. Remember each $10 will get you a chance at the pup so the more you donate the more chances of winning. A picture of the pup and it's new owner will be posted when the pup is picked up. I am also going to post this on several other sites and around some local sporting good stores. I don't have facebook so if anybody would like to extend thos to the hunting sites there please feel free to copy and post it. If anybody has any questions feel free to pm, email, text, or call me, my information is in my signature. Thanks to all who participate in advance.

JWLuther

Re: pup raffle for cancer

Post by JWLuther » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Tried to post pictures but couldn't get them to load. Please provide your contact information when you make a donation

JWLuther

Post by JWLuther » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 pm

Recieved a few donations already. We are up to $150. Thanks for the support and hope to raise quiet a bit more.

JWLuther

Post by JWLuther » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:47 am

Anybody making a donation can choose between a male or female pup or they can opt for the pup to be given to a youth hunter.

I see this board is mostly bird hunters and most may not want a squirrel dog but this is going for a good cause.

I lost my dad to lung cancer 2 years ago this October and am watching my father-in-law deal with colon cancer now, along with jis uncle having lung cancer and hos nephew with s tomache cancer. I have seen first hand numerous lives affected by cancer and am still seeing it everyday. I doubt there is a member on this board who's family hasn't been affected by cancer. Step up now and help make a contribution to help fight this deadly disease.

Thanks