Problem with LCS launcher... Help

Gertie

Problem with LCS launcher... Help

Post by Gertie » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:41 pm

I just replaced the 9v battery in my LCS pigeon launcher and went to test it before I put a bird in it and it didn't work. I have a flashing green light on the launcher but on the remote there is a solid red light that indicates "bad tone". I have apparently misplaced my manual and can't seem to find an online version I can download. Does anyone have one of these launchers and know how to resolve this issue? Thanks for the help!

hustonmc

Re: Problem with LCS launcher... Help

Post by hustonmc » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Holly........... It's bird season..........why in the world are you worried about a launcher? ;) sorry I'm not good for any help but giving you a hard time.

Gertie

Post by Gertie » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Ha, ha. You're a huge help. I'm stuck at home working on a presentation so I figured I'd play with the pup during my "breaks". Anything to stay sane. But thank you for reminding me that it's bird season. I'd almost forgotten :mrgreen:

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:34 pm

What color light is your transmitter making? Should be red. To program your receiver (launcher) you must hold the red button down until the red light on the launcher turns a flickering yellow then you press your transmitter button and the receiver / launcher should go from a flickering Yellow to a flickering green. That should pair up the two.

Gertie

Post by Gertie » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:00 am

AZ, thanks for the help. Called LCS today and , to their credit, spent a lot of time trying to troubleshoot with me. Unfortunately, we weren't able to resolve the issue so I sent it back. On the plus side, I got a new Sportdog launcher and it's pretty sweet. Quiet too compared the the few I've seen. I'll try and remember to update when the issue with the LCS launcher is resolved.