Newpup has arived

mowermandan

Newpup has arived

Post by mowermandan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Well I picked up my gsp pup on Sunday got home about 5 in the evening she had never been out of the house and was very unsure of the outside so anyway started that night on house breaking and she would freak and try to get back inside so criedher out each time she acted like she was going to go by next day she was trying to hide to go Iinside cried her out all day Monday and by afternoon she would go as soon as she hit the ground this morning she ran to the door 1st thing and went out to do her buissiness by this evening she'sasking to go out to go this pup Iis amazing I've never had a pup that got it in just 48 hrs she's super smart and eager as can be I'm taking her to t he vet in am for second shot and vet check so at 8 weeks should I be working on any other basic lessons or just consent rate on the house breaking for now she was a little skinny the person I got her from was feeding her and 4 males together and I think they were bullying her a little at feeding he was feeding pedigree lamb and rice canned food I'm switching her to diamond puppy at 31% protein that should put weight on pretty quick I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to do it any help would be greatly appreciated thanks ya all

DonF
GDF Junkie

Re: Newpup has arived

Post by DonF » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:28 am

No picture's? Never happened!

hettmoe

Post by hettmoe » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:08 am

I'm very happy for you! :D

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 am

DonF wrote:No picture's? Never happened!
Agreed.

Carolina Gundogs

Post by Carolina Gundogs » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:04 am

You must post pictures!

Tia

Post by Tia » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 am

Congrats. Can't wait to see the little guy.

hettmoe

Post by hettmoe » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Is it even legal to claim to have a new pup, without posting pictures? It shouldn't be...

mowermandan

Post by mowermandan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:03 pm

alright so help me out how do I go about posting pics im kinda computer iliterate cant even spell it I have pics on my cell phone need to get them on laptop and onto forum so I wont be illegal on posting new pup without pics LOL

greg jacobs

Post by greg jacobs » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 pm

You Can do it all on a smart phone. Use photo bucket to resize to 550 or 600 the big way. Use full not mobile at the bottom. Find photo editor on right side. On that screen below where the picture goes it will say download to bucket or download. Hit download find picture you want. Click on it that puts it up on the screen. Hit resize from above. Change the biggest number to 550. Hit save on upper right. Partway down on right will be some options. Hit download. This will send it right back to your phone. When you do a reply under the box. click on attachment. Choose file. I hit documents then photos. The resized photo will be there as download. Click on the resized picture. Press add file. Then hit place in line it will show in the box as a line of numbers and letters. That's your photo. Hope I didn't miss anything. You can attach the photo from your phone without resizing but it will be LARGE .

mowermandan

Post by mowermandan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 pm

I still cant get pics to forum much help needed

mowermandan

Post by mowermandan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:04 am

greg Sharon got your pm s tried to reply to both seemed to be done then checked my sent or outgoing and shows nothing sent 0 sent in outbox and sent so again im doing something wrong thank you both for your help now igotta figure out how to send pms