Updated from Bob Catlett Classic

Stoneface

Updated from Bob Catlett Classic

Post by Stoneface » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Cinna took second in a field of ten dogs in amateur shooting dog at the Bob Catlett Classic today with four beautiful finds. Feeling pretty good about that. She was beat out by the dog I am looking to breed her to (who swept the open and ateurbstatus shooting dog), so that dampens the sting a little bit. Tomorrow we run gun dog to vie for the Gun Dog of the Year and runner up titles.

I was just recapping on our season so far. Between the two girls, we have six placements in eight stakes. Cinna has gone 4/4, placing in every stake she has ran in. If you can't be happy with that there is something wrong.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: Updated from Bob Catlett Classic

Post by Sharon » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Good for you and your dog . I don't know much about the NBHA . I assume retrieving is required and the handler shoots the birds?

Stoneface

Re: Updated from Bob Catlett Classic

Post by Stoneface » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:50 am

No, this is judged on a dog's ground application and bird work. You just walk the course for an hour, flush the bird when your dog goes on point, fire a blank pistol the. Send them on.