Without You...

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Without You...

Post by PntrRookie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:23 am

You have probably seen the results from our recent NBHA Northeast Regional CH, (if not you will soon) but what you have NOT seen is the unbelievable dedication and support I received from the members of our 12 O’clock FTC. I just want to say a public THANK YOU to EVERYONE from our club.

I have talked to a lot of national handlers/owners and think we, in SE Wisconsin, have a very unique club. We have roughly 25 members which include kids, families, professionals, etc. EVERYONE (right down to each kid) kicks in and helps whenever called upon. We train, we run trials, we spend time outside dogs together, we hold meetings, etc. all for the BENEFIT of the club.

Here is the kicker, which I personally feel sets us apart and keep us going, we have a local Professional – Tom Waite – who goes above and beyond to help us train, opens his grounds, sells us birds, offers his horses, and is a wealth of knowledge and support! Over the YEARS of Tom doing this, many of his clients/owners have gone on to help others, offer training help, started new clubs, and are VERY competitive (securing CHs) which only helps expand our trialing “influence” here in SE Wisconsin/Northern Illinois.

IMO, if we could get more Professionals to get their clients/owners involved; we could continue to grow this sport. I know it is happening in other parts of the country; I just personally wanted to say thanks to our members and let you know what a great club it really is!

12 O'clock Field Trial Club