Versatile Gundog Supply

Cora's Shadow

Versatile Gundog Supply

Post by Cora's Shadow » Tue May 12, 2015 5:59 am

Has anyone else ordered anything from the company Versatile Gundog Supply (http://www.versatiledogsupply.com)? Are they going out of business?

I am asking because I ordered 8 whistles from them for a litter of pups. I ordered the whistles on April 15th and selected the 3-day shipping. My credit card was charged immediately. It is has now been almost a month and I still haven't received the whistles. I have tried calling the company multiple times and have left messages. I have tried emailing the company as well and have not received any response. At this point, I just want to cancel the order and get a refund since the pups all left for their new homes over the past couple of days.

Does anyone else have any other contact info to try or know anyone at this company? I have tried calling 866-305-8779 and submitting the online form to contact them with no results. This was my first attempt to order anything from this company and I am very disappointed.

Thanks for the help!

Brazosvalleyvizslas

Re: Versatile Gundog Supply

Post by Brazosvalleyvizslas » Tue May 12, 2015 12:19 pm

It looks like they are still doing business so I would call your credit card company and dispute the charges.

Cora's Shadow

Post by Cora's Shadow » Wed May 13, 2015 8:10 am

I just heard back from the owner of Versatile Gundog Supply. He offered to individually mail out all of the whistles to my puppy buyers at his cost. Or he offered to send me all of the whistles for free. I thought it was a very nice offer and wanted to share this last part of my experience with everyone as well.

DonF
GDF Junkie

Post by DonF » Thu May 14, 2015 8:47 am

Sounds like they screwed up and know it and did what they could to fix it. I think that could happen to any company but weather or not they fix it is the deal. If I used them, I'd try them again. They do that again and then I'd go somewhere else. Number of good dog supply company's out there, no need to mess with one with lossy customer service.

MNTonester

Post by MNTonester » Thu May 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Good to hear it worked out. And thanks for letting us know