Help with names

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Help with names

Post by Sharon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:49 pm

We were asked this question on the ON forum. I don't know the answer. I'd like to help the member there.

"Tell me what are the current Top Field Trial blood lines out there right now for GSP's and English Pointers." quote

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Re: Help with names

Post by PntrRookie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:14 pm

Sharon wrote:"...Top Field Trial blood lines out there right now...English Pointers."
Not sure if there is a definite "Top line". AA and SD could be same yet different. I am sure we all have our favorites. Miller, Whipporwhill, Southern Justice, Tin Solder, Rock Acre Blackhawk, Elhew, HTA...

Tejas

Re: Help with names

Post by Tejas » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:33 pm

I'm not sure what constitutes the definition of lines. Some of the top dogs competing in the all-age stakes are out of what might loosely be called the"Slick" line. Trey and Joker are a couple that come to mind that are still living , their sires Jax and Cutter before them. Hank Lewis has had some good luck with dogs Kane and Jake that are descendants of KJ's Hightailing Saddle I believe. James Moseley and Harvey Franco have had good success with females out of Jax and Tonelli's Sunrise.