Gun Dog Breeders . com

AZ Brittany Guy

Gun Dog Breeders . com

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Anyone out there use this site? I have used it for more than several years and pay my annual fee. This past year I have had problems posting JPG pictures on my site and classifieds. I have tried to contact the administrator and only received a response once. He said "I will take a look at it" and it never got resolved nor did he ever respond to me.

Anyone else running into this issue? Pretty disappointing to say the least.

deseeker

Re: Gun Dog Breeders . com

Post by deseeker » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Guy--
I was having problems getting new pictures on my ad---then I noticed when I go to edit the ad I had to select the ad type EVERYTIME I wanted to post a new picture or it would ignore my new submissions. You have to do it for every single picture you want to post or it will leave your ad the way it was before(You might try that to see if it works). What doesn't work for me on that site is my statistics on my number of ad views. Last year it worked great, but this year it doesn't show any totals :evil:

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:15 pm

deseeker wrote:Guy--
I was having problems getting new pictures on my ad---then I noticed when I go to edit the ad I had to select the ad type EVERYTIME I wanted to post a new picture or it would ignore my new submissions. You have to do it for every single picture you want to post or it will leave your ad the way it was before(You might try that to see if it works). What doesn't work for me on that site is my statistics on my number of ad views. Last year it worked great, but this year it doesn't show any totals :evil:
I have the same problem with stats too! I'll give your suggestions a try.

Thanks

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Yea!! Your suggestion worked....I guess it was operator error!

Thanks! :D

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Post by cjhills » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:08 pm

I would like to know the suggested things to do because I am having the same issues with the stats. It does not show my recent ads and I have had very few responses. ..............................Cj

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 pm

cjhills wrote:I would like to know the suggested things to do because I am having the same issues with the stats. It does not show my recent ads and I have had very few responses. ..............................Cj
I think the STATS and Responses are two different issues. I have an ad in right now and I am getting inquires but no stats since the first of the year. My other issue was understanding how to post pictures. They do need to get to work on fixing their STATS though. That was one of the features that caused me to upgrade my subscription.