Help me choose my forever friend :)

Miss_Lovely

Help me choose my forever friend :)

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:16 am

Hello All,
I am about to place a deposit for a 5 week old Australian Shepherd puppy from a breeder. However, my problem is, they are both so stinking cute I cant choose which one I like more!! they are both pretty similar with just slightly different coats/appearance. I have attached a link to both of their pages so if you don't mind, could you tell me which of the two you would choose and why? :) They are both incredibly adorable and both look healthy and thriving. As of the moment, I'm very fond of the second one because he is the larger of the litter and seems to be healthier with a thicker/fuller coat than the rest of the litter and has endless energy. Although, he is an absolute doll and has a very sweet, sensitive side, this guy seems very courageous and has the alpha personality to go along with it, not backing down from anything. This leads me to believe that he will be perfect for my interest in Agility and Extreme tricks with him.
Thank you all very kindly for helping me with opinions! :)
Last edited by Miss_Lovely on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dog dr

Re: Vote which puppy is cuter!! Help me choose my forever friend

Post by dog dr » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:23 am

Werent you just last week bemoaning the fact that you couldn't afford to take your GSP to the vet? Everything go okay with his surgery?

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 am

He's doing great!! I am so glad he is no longer suffering! His surgery went well and he is gonna be a healthy pup from now on! And yes sir, i'm back on my feet again! His breeder gave me a refund for selling me a "birth defect" dog and it helped me pay for his complete surgery and pay off some other expenses that were needed to be taken care of. Also, my boyfriend is buying this Aussie pup for me, because it is more fitting for me and is he is claiming Cooper as his own.
UGH don't ask! He just HAD to have his OWN dog. It was either, let him purchase a second dog just like Cooper, or put Cooper under HIS name and he will buy me a pup that I originally wanted, which is a red merle Aussie with blue eyes to match my red hair and blue eyes characteristics. Thank you for the concern though!! We got it all figured it out and couldn't have done it without his breeders understanding and desire to make this right for us for selling us a puppy with health problems.
Thank you for all your help! :)
I still didn't get a vote though, Doc! Could you help me choose which baby looks more pleasing to you, personally?

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:55 am

My choice is Jake :D

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 am

Thank you for your vote!! That's the pup I'm leaning towards at the moment! I hope to get more votes soon before I have to make my final decision :)

MNTonester

Post by MNTonester » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:02 pm

pretty blue eyes on them pups. I'd have to flip a coin

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 pm

MNTonester wrote:pretty blue eyes on them pups. I'd have to flip a coin
Haha I know!! Thank you very much! They just had to have the blue eyes! I wanted him to match my own characteristics, such as the unique red hair and blue eyes. Unfortunately I stumbled across these two twins and now I cant choose just one!
So far Jake seems the most appealing to me, because he has the full white collar that I love. And even the breeder is trying not to let him out of her grasp. She wanted to keep him so badly that she even asked her mother to take him so she could keep him in her life, but she simply has too many males as it is and her mother doesn't want another dog. I suppose a breeder knows a good dog when she sees one, so I think i'm leaning his way right now.

shags
GDF Junkie

Post by shags » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:11 pm

OMG. *Please* say this is a joke and you're not choosing a pup because you want him to accessorize yourself. Who are you, Paris Hilton? A Kardashian?

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:19 pm

shags wrote:OMG. *Please* say this is a joke and you're not choosing a pup because you want him to accessorize yourself. Who are you, Paris Hilton? A Kardashian?
Lol you goon! Who ever said I was accessorizing? Its a puppy.. Haha. I'm sure i'm not planning on skinning the creature and accessorizing myself with him and his gorgeous coat! Get over yourself.

getzapped

Post by getzapped » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:02 pm

heck yes! You should buy them both then go rescue a few Chihuahuas from the shelter. It seems like you have a good handle on pet care!

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:08 pm

Haha yep I sure do! I have many little pets that are all healthy and happy! Naww I don't need two of them. Lol that would be a bit too much. And no Chihuahuas for this girl! No thank you! :P

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Sharon wrote: Sorry, but I must go with the Dr. Until you have money saved up for vet care, shots, emergency care, x2 food you can't afford another dog. Hate to be tough ,but I'm thinking of the dogs. But then again , maybe you just won the lottery. :)

my choice : neither
X2 !

The thing that is SUPPOSED to separate animals from humans is that humans are SUPPOSED to learn from their mistakes............... but I guess some don't.

Eric

Post by Eric » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Miss_Lovely wrote: Who ever said I was accessorizing? Its a puppy..
You did when you said, " I wanted him to match my own characteristics, such as the unique red hair and blue eyes". :roll: :roll:

I seriously doubt if I will respond to any more of "Miss Lovely's" posts.

getzapped

Vote which puppy is cuter!! Help me choose my forever friend

Post by getzapped » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Eric wrote:
You did when you said, " I wanted him to match my own characteristics, such as the unique red hair and blue eyes". :roll: :roll:

+1

Grommet

Vote which puppy is cuter!! Help me choose my forever friend

Post by Grommet » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Why do I feel like Miss Lovely is setting us up for a long con? If this isn't an alter then I have lost all faith in humanity.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:10 am

Haha ya'll are so dang funny. You don't know me and how well off I am with money so I suggest not judging me by a one time occurrence that just so happened to be at a difficult time in my life? Everybody has struggles in their life and I just so happened to go through mine during Cooper's incident. However, that does not mean that I don't have a very nice job that pays me greatly. Please don't judge a book by its cover. Or in this case, don't judge a young woman for something that spontaneously happened during her hardest struggle. I had no control over it and I just threw down money to move to a new location and didn't have the money exactly at the time I needed it. I get paid biweekly. I shouldn't have to explain myself, but to others that are judgmental and jump to conclusions need very detailed answers I suppose. Thanks
Last edited by Miss_Lovely on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brazosvalleyvizslas

Post by Brazosvalleyvizslas » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:12 am

That seems a bit harsh... "low lives", Losers? I may not agree with everyone all of the time but I will share camp with anyone on here. We are dog people after all. I am glad that you are rich Miss Lovely but now I doubt why I went to war so you can sit on your "bleep" and make money while I visit VA Hospitals every month. Good luck with your new dog...Peace,Out. :)

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:32 am

Yeah not as harsh as all these old people telling me I cant afford another dog when they obviously don't know how well my income is and my situation. people need to stop assuming and be kinder to strangers seeking for help. if yall are "dog people" after all, why are yall attacking me for doing a good deed and giving a pup a great home and all the love in the world. And I even gave my current dog the best life he could wish for, ive never seen a happier dog. true "dog people" would understand that. and true "dog people" are much kinder and understanding than these people. you aren't "dog people"... u are just a bunch of old people that don't remember the occasional struggles of being young, such as moving. But that doesn't mean I am always broke or have a low income. I actually am very satisfied with my income! I can support myself, my bf and BOTH of these dogs no problem.. I think i'm alright with the money. im not hearing it.
And i'm sorry you went to war and now ur suffering from it. Personally, I would never do such a thing. There are way too many people here that don't deserve it and those men that lose their lives shouldn't have sacrificed such a beautiful thing for ungrateful humans like these people and don't even bash an eyelash when they gave their life for them. Obviously! look at all these jerks jumping on this young woman because she wants a puppy to love and nurture and they are "assuming" she cant afford it, because she only went a week without pay when she moved to a new location and now they are badgering her about it and not having enough money. its f'd up really.. I don't think people understand that even if THEY weren't well off in their younger days, there are actually others out there who are very fortunate and have great careers to support them and their DOGS
Last edited by Miss_Lovely on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Brazosvalleyvizslas

Post by Brazosvalleyvizslas » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:52 am

Miss_Lovely wrote:Yeah not as harsh as all these old people telling me I cant afford another dog when they obviously don't know how well my income is and my situation. people need to stop assuming and be kinder to strangers seeking for help. if yall are "dog people" after all, why are yall attacking me for doing a good deed and giving a pup a great home and all the love in the world. And I even gave my current dog the best life he could wish for, ive never seen a happier dog. true "dog people" would understand that. and true "dog people" are much kinder and understanding than these people. you aren't "dog people"... u are just a bunch of old people with guns and no life that don't care about anybody else. they just want to criticize others and make themselves feel better for the crappy lives they have. sorry. im happy. and my dogs are happy. get over it. you could be happy to if you were nicer to others and treated others in respect. then people would be nicer to you as well. no wonder you hate your lives and pick on innocent people like me. im not hearing though. ive got my sh!t together. its about time some of you do too and learn to be nice to others before yall hit the dirt soon

OK but how do you come to the conclusion that we are old and please don't talk about anyone on here taking a dirt nap. There are very many on here that have many years of experience that you can learn from if you want to. You are right, I have guns and my life is Dogs. Problem?

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:10 am

No, of course not. The problem is people on this site being rude and unhelpful to those that just simply love and care for their own dog as well! And yes a majority of these people on this site are older (35-60) which is why I originally wanted to join this forum, because I thought that it would be wise and experienced owners/hunters/trainers that could help me with advice/tips/questions I may have needed. All I have gotten back are a bunch of immature responses and people trying to put me down and assuming that im just a young kid with no money. All im saying is, if people here are as old as their profiles say, they need to grow up and start acting their age and be more respectful towards others. Especially us younger folk that are just seeking for help and fellow dog lover friends.. Boy was I ever wrong about this forum though. not a single soul seems to be friendly and respectful towards others. and a majority of them don't even READ and get their stories straight before assuming things about others and making rude and unnecessary comments that have nothing to do, whatsoever, with the forum I posted. Cant read? Don't have anything nice to say? Don't have a REAL answer to answer MY QUESTIONS, then DO NOT respond. that is the mature and adult way to act if you disagree with somebody or don't even have an answer. That's all ive got to say. people need to be more respectful and act their age instead of a bunch of immature 13 year olds trying to pick a fight with a young lady seeking for help.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:17 am

Eric wrote:

Actually, Correction. No, I DID NOT say that I was accessorizing. Get your Sh!t straight. Nobody ever said that and your the only one that thinks that. Any SMART person will do research on a breed before dedicating 12-14+ years with it. Any person with common sense will choose a dog that best suits their personality and lifestyle as well, and yes it just so happens that the pup I found does match my beautiful characteristics which is just a big fat bonus to me. Who wouldn't want a dog that is gorgeous?! Lol your just ridiculous and wasting our time.
PLEASE don't ever respond to my posts! lol I only want mature and respectful posts to reply. I don't need naïve and silly answers like this. thanks.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:34 am

Miss Lovely,

It is very true we know no more about you than you do about us. You are upset because several were concerned because of what you had told us. Someone loaded with money seldom spend time on the net telling us they only had 5 dollars in their pocket and it had to last for 2 weeks. Also few people pick a pup because the color of the pups eyes match their own or that the coat is red like their own beautiful red hair and then complain when someone says something about you buying a pup as an accessory instead of buying a healthy well bred pup that will preform in the manner the breed is supposed to. In the world I grew up in even though it was a long time ago, you didn't buy things till you were sure you could afford them not only purchase price but also feed, maintenance and emergencies.

I am concerned about you calling people you don't know old, since we all know old is just a frame of mind a lot like immature and self centered. Those all seem to fit some people I know or that post on the net. But I have never decided the net was bad or that our forum is bad because of a few. Do you think it would help if all the old fogies would just shut up and die or should we just ban them from speaking? You might someday become aware that the "old" people have all been young once like you are but have matured and learned as they grew older. Notice I said grew older and not withered away because they got older and smarter due in large to experience. One day that is sooner than you think you will be one of those older people who will no longer have the right to try and share your experience and knowledge with some youngster who is convinced their navel is the center of the world. I am sure you will find it somewhat different than what you are so sure of today.

One more thing you might think about, you should not act like you know everything about the people you are criticizing about acting they know everything about you. I always told my kids I wanted them to leave home while still young and knew everything and not stick around till they were old enough to know they needed to learn a lot more if they were to live a good, happy, and productive life. I am impressed you followed those instructions.

OK now it is time to get back to talking dogs and not people.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:47 am

Thank you! That's what i'm saying! I don't know why they are making this about me, when all I asked was an honest opinion on which DOG they found cuter or more appealing... And these are all the negative posts I got!! Haha it was ridiculous honestly. Didn't think I would get so attacked by posting pictures of adorable puppies.. Lol. wow whats the world coming to

Brazosvalleyvizslas

Post by Brazosvalleyvizslas » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 am

Miss_Lovely wrote:Thank you! That's what i'm saying! I don't know why they are making this about me, when all I asked was an honest opinion on which DOG they found cuter or more appealing... And these are all the negative posts I got!! Haha it was ridiculous honestly. Didn't think I would get so attacked by posting pictures of adorable puppies.. Lol. wow whats the world coming to
Just let the pup pick you... It always worked for me.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 am

I wish I could honestly, if I had a choice I would love to just sit in a room full of pups and let one choose me and find the one that bonds with me the most. However, I live in FL and I could not find a local breeder nearby, so now im having the puppy sent to me so I have to choose my pup via online through pictures/ videos only. She said that Jake is the bigger one out of the litter and has a fuller coat- Which I could obviously see in her pics/videos (and according to her, he is her personal favorite from the litter and even wanted to keep him for herself but she has too many males as is and her parents didn't want another dog either so they wouldn't keep him for her), which I imagine means he will be a healthy , good pup. Its really the only thing I can go by. Otherwise, of course I would let the pup pick me. That's the best way to do it I believe :)

Brazosvalleyvizslas

Post by Brazosvalleyvizslas » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:33 am

In that case I would be up-front with the breeder and let them pick it.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:50 am

I pretty much did exactly that. Haha. I asked her, in her most honest opinion as a breeder, which is the healthiest pup and seems to have the most potential drive and personality wise. She selected Jake as her personal favorite and stated that she would keep him if she could, but she already has too many males as is and she also included that he is the biggest of the litter and also has the fullest coat. She said he seems to have a good personality, but all puppies really do at that age, so its difficult to pinpoint his personality. I'm just going to take her word for it. He looks gorgeous and i'm sure any puppy will be a good puppy if given the appropriate love and care :)

MATT4126

Post by MATT4126 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Uggh...wrong forum to act so silly. I smell a little fella under a bridge.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 pm

MATT4126 wrote:Uggh...wrong forum to act so silly. I smell a little fella under a bridge.
Um.. Ew.
Lol yeah definitely not the forum for comments like that. That's just horrible!
No thanks

getzapped

Post by getzapped » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:26 pm

For the love of all that is good and holy! Someone tell me how to find the ignore function!

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:31 pm

getzapped wrote:For the love of all that is good and holy! Someone tell me how to find the ignore function!
Ditto.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:56 pm

deleted... unkind comment
Last edited by Sharon on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:26 pm

maybe just look in the mirror but it doesn't sound like that would work either. I would suggest not opening this thread if you truly don't like it.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:07 am

ezzy333 wrote:maybe just look in the mirror but it doesn't sound like that would work either. I would suggest not opening this thread if you truly don't like it.
Thank you. (:

pato y codoniz

Post by pato y codoniz » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:40 pm

ezzy333 wrote:maybe just look in the mirror but it doesn't sound like that would work either. I would suggest not opening this thread if you truly don't like it.
Come on, fess up... you're Miss Lovely

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Fess up to....what exactly? Haha I have nothing to fess up to..

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:22 pm

If I were you, I'd get a plant. Maybe a nice fern.

Or if you just want to collect cute things, maybe try beanie babies. I'm being 100% serious.

Forever friends shouldn't be chosen based on which one is cutest. Or better yet, based on which one complete strangers; who wont be the dogs forever friend, think is cutest.

What if the cutest one is really dumb? Uh oh. How about if the cutest one has one of those blue eyes that just pops in and out of the eye socket from time to time? Yeah. I'd go with the least cute one or a fern.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 am

Haha i'm just being honest, but some of you just seem really ignorant and don't even appear to read anything I have been expaining. The dog has not been chosen by "cuteness".....WTF. How shallow is that? If I was going for "CUTENESS" I certainly would NOT have chosen a GSP as my first pup! HAHA. DUH! Not the cutest breed. He is handsome... but certainly not cute in any means. I simply felt that he fits my energy level and my adventurous personality, and he turned out perfect for my active life! The Aussie puppy has actually been chosen by the breeder as her personal favorite and has even given me rights to breed him and asked for the first pick from his offspring. That is how he was chosen. Not by looks. He is the biggest and has the fullest coat in the litter. He has more potential, because he seems like a determined and motivated puppy she also mentioned. Other than that its hard to tell much more about his personality, because he is so young.
READ READ READ!! I can not stress that enough!!!! How can you all be typing and not know how to flippin read!!?
I have said this SEVERAL times before, I will say it once more, this is the breed I have ALWAYS wanted. They fit my lifestyle and my personality and I am interested in Agility and I am very active. The breed ITSELF is a perfect match for me. I have been raised around 14+ champion show Great Danes that my family bred, I have had huskies, golden retrievers, and a pitbull throughout my life. I have never had the Aussie breed but I was always very determined to have one of my own because I was very drawn to all of the Aussies I have met in my life time and their agility and intelligence. The question was merely between the two SPECIFIC Aussies that I liked and I had a difficult time choosing between the two because they were so similar in appearance. And OBVIOUSLY it is impossible to determine their intelligence and personalities through photos alone when I am purchasing through a breeder long distance. Alright??? Hopefully somebody actually can read this and get this through their thick skulls!? That is the only reason I asked for opinions on which one seemed to be more promising and presentable. OTHERWISE, I would do what I always do and let the dog pick me and learn their personalities before choosing. Unfortunately, in this case, I am unable to do so. That is all.
I shouldn't have to explain myself a million times to ya'll. If you are mature adults, i'm sure you shouldn't have to read something 10 times before understanding a situation.. BUT then again it seems like some of you may have a harder time understanding these situations, so luckily im patient enough to sit here with you and help give you a very detailed and specific response so hopefully YOU... CAN.... GET.... THIS.... THROUGH.....TO...YOUR.......BRAIN.
Thanks!

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:17 am

The dog has not been chosen by "cuteness".....WTF. How shallow is that?
I can think of at least one person on this very thread who indeed would appear to be that shallow.
Vote which puppy is cuter!! Help me choose my forever friend...I am about to place a deposit for a 5 week old Australian Shepherd puppy...my problem is, they are both so stinking cute I cant choose which one I like more!!

I didn't realize these were the last two Aussies left on earth. Didn't realize you were only capable of buying a dog that you don't first get to meet. While I know many do this with a breeder they trust, it's not something I'd ever be comfortable with.As you said, this dog is to be your forever friend. The dog may be with you for the next 15+ years. Seems like maybe you'd like to go and make the selection in person. I mean, it's a Australian shepherd. There's no shortage of them so if you cant do the ideal thing and go and spend time with each of them and make a choice based on something more than physical appearance, then why not find a breeder closer to home. I could understand if you were buying a working farm dog. The breeder of such dogs is likely to do a better job of choosing for your specific needs than you. But you're not. You're buying a cute little fur ball that you hope wont herd everything that moves. Good luck but I'd still go with a Fern or maybe a goldfish

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:53 am

GSP4ME

I already have a couple ferns and plenty of exotic saltwater fish. All healthy, happy, and thriving. I think i'm good ;) Thanks for the suggestion though, but I don't need your advice. You don't really seem to know what's going on.
Thanks. Your dismissed

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:46 pm

Awesome. I too am a fan of ferns. What kind of Ferns do you have? I have several but My favorite is my rabbits foot fern. Of course the only problem with it is that the stems hide the cute pot I've got it in.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Oh White Rabbits Foot Fern is very a pretty fern! The fluffy white roots are very unique and seem to make the plant say "hey, look at me! I've got fluffy feetsies", but I think I love the leaves on them the most! Very nice. I don't have any Rabbit Foots. I just have 2 Boston Ferns outside on my front porch and a Lemon Button Fern and a Crocodile Fern inside. (:

nyhusker95

Post by nyhusker95 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:07 pm

pato y codoniz wrote:
Miss_Lovely wrote:Oh White Rabbits Foot Fern is very a pretty fern! The fluffy white roots are very unique and seem to make the plant say "hey, look at me! I've got fluffy feetsies", but I think I love the leaves on them the most! Very nice. I don't have any Rabbit Foots. I just have 2 Boston Ferns outside on my front porch and a Lemon Button Fern and a Crocodile Fern inside. (:
If you have your tubes tied, I'll buy you the dog and a fern.
I find this to be extremely offensive and inappropriate.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Exactly what I was going to say - over the line.

RaiderZach

Post by RaiderZach » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:51 am

In this thread: Everything wrong with the country.

Self centered, long-winded

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:23 pm

RaiderZach wrote:In this thread: Everything wrong with the country.

Exactly! When lots of people have enough money to have free time (to participate on online forums), and enough money to have expensive gun dogs and Internet (whether via smartphone or computer), I think, ""bleep", things are really awful in this country!"

It's a shame when we have such leisurely lives. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Of course, I'm being facetious.

Miss_Lovely

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:43 am

mnaj_springer wrote:

Exactly! When lots of people have enough money to have free time (to participate on online forums), and enough money to have expensive gun dogs and Internet (whether via smartphone or computer), I think, ""bleep", things are really awful in this country!"

This is amusing. I find ya'll quite comical actually. Haha! So your saying America is a bad country because people make money??? And they participate in the same exact forum that YOU, yourself participate in? (SO is this referring to yourself then?) Makes no sense. Would you rather everybody have no jobs and be homeless and starving on the streets? Is THAT the America you want? And honestly, I would not consider the breed entirely "expensive" at all..(mine was only $1,200-plus shipping- and he was finely bred and is a wonderful dog, the best companion, and the perfect hunting partner) There are several other breeds (not even "gun" dogs) that are much more expensive than a GSP for sure. (Even my gorgeous/highly intelligent Aussie was the same price at only $1,200-plus shipping) So to invalidate, there are more expensive breeds of dog than the two that I have specifically chosen so i'm not really following you there. And also, internet (especially on a smart phone- which internet is INCLUDED with the phone) is not expensive either. BTW I don't even pay for the internet to access this forum so that's completely irrelevant. Besides, why are you talking about money? This post was about a puppy, NOT money.
I would suggest that you understand some of the things you are trying to say, because your entire comment was irrelevant and not completely accurate at all. I know you probably just wanted to chime in on the stupid little remarks these people are making, but that was just way too comical for me to take seriously. Lol. Sorry, but Thanks for the laugh

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Miss_Lovely wrote:
This is amusing. I find ya'll quite comical actually. Haha! So your saying America is a bad country because people make money??? And they participate in the same exact forum that YOU, yourself participate in? (SO is this referring to yourself then?) Makes no sense. Would you rather everybody have no jobs and be homeless and starving on the streets? Is THAT the America you want? And honestly, I would not consider the breed entirely "expensive" at all..(mine was only $1,200-plus shipping- and he was finely bred and is a wonderful dog, the best companion, and the perfect hunting partner) There are several other breeds (not even "gun" dogs) that are much more expensive than a GSP for sure. (Even my gorgeous/highly intelligent Aussie was the same price at only $1,200-plus shipping) So to invalidate, there are more expensive breeds of dog than the two that I have specifically chosen so i'm not really following you there. And also, internet (especially on a smart phone- which internet is INCLUDED with the phone) is not expensive either. BTW I don't even pay for the internet to access this forum so that's completely irrelevant. Besides, why are you talking about money? This post was about a puppy, NOT money.
I would suggest that you understand some of the things you are trying to say, because your entire comment was irrelevant and not completely accurate at all. I know you probably just wanted to chime in on the stupid little remarks these people are making, but that was just way too comical for me to take seriously. Lol. Sorry, but Thanks for the laugh

Maybe this one should just be locked up. It's obvious that miss_lovely is never going to understand what it is that most here are taking issue with.

Miss_Lovely

Re: Help me choose my forever friend :)

Post by Miss_Lovely » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Um, HELLO, do you even know what invalidate MEANS? Well, let me educate you, it means: To render invalid, to argue against the invalid, to disprove. Which I was very adamant letting him know that his statements were false and irrelevant. So yes, it very well does belong in the sentence exactly as I stated.
Maybe you should have finished college instead of looking up gay images that obviously is cover up for the things that you must have never been educated on. Sorry, but that's just something you need to cope with on your own.
Its clearly obvious that nobody on this forum can read (no.. not scanning through the source with their eyes-Actually READING) and process information like the average intelligent human being. Just a bunch of stupid hicks from my point of view. I bet nobody here has ever picked up a single book or had any means of education. HAHA. You are only doing this to yourselves sweetie and coming off as a bunch arrogant hillbillies and hicks that don't know a thing about common sense and comprehend the issue. Maybe you should all be in a library gathering some useful education rather than on this lame forum.. or better yet, get that stupid gun out of your ... hole. I could care less about you mindless killing animals. You don't phase me one bit. Lol I find you all very comical. Its so hard to believe that there are so many idiots out there, but ya'll are easily making this reality express itself. Haha Oh joy. More idiots with guns in their hands.
Just what America needs...

mnaj_springer

Post by mnaj_springer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Miss_Lovely wrote:
mnaj_springer wrote:

Ok, you clearly take life too seriously. Read the following definition then re-read my comment. Hopefully it clicks.

Sarcasm: : 1. a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual
b : the use or language of sarcasm