Missing sellers

bnhill1964

Missing sellers

Post by bnhill1964 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:45 pm

I am new to forum and have tried to contact 4 different sellers of English Setters with no luck. Looking for female to breed my Grouse Ridge male settter to. Are a lot of people still saying they have dogs for sale that don't ? bnhill1964

setterpoint

Re: Missing sellers

Post by setterpoint » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:41 pm

hears another option buy afemale setter of your likeing i mean one that suits what you would want in a dog then you can breed the two keep a pup if you like i think thats why you were looking anyway and sell the other pups this way you know what you are getting

setterpoint

Post by setterpoint » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:45 pm

i think i may have read your post wrong there should be some dogs of your liking on hear just keep looking

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 am

Sometimes breeders are a bit shy of someone coming right out and stating that they want "...to breed..." JMO. You've done your homework, now start looking for the right kennel. Follow this site http://members4.boardhost.com/coverdogforsale/

doco
Location: Massena, NY - on the Northermost US/Canadian Border

Post by doco » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Who is your Male and his pedigree and contact Lightning Flash Setters. He has a foundation of Grouse Ridge Setter puppies on the ground if you are looking to buy one! I personally have trained with him for 9 years. He already has males to breed to, but you may take the above advice and buy a female. All depends on what you are looking for and why. http://www.lightningflashsetters.com/for-sale.html

Meller

Post by Meller » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 pm

It helps to ad your location!

bnhill1964

Post by bnhill1964 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:14 pm

,Located In southern Virginia .Sire Terhaar"s Elvis Dam Swift Run Scout Male blood lines include Long Gone George,Stokley's Diablo Ace, Grouseridge Reroy, Stokley's Sweet Sue,Grouseridge Maxima, Long Gone Agnes. Female line includes Grouseridge Reroy, Grouseridge Leroy, Swift Run Lace, Grouseridge Dale, Barn Owl High Tomgue Maggie. 23 Champions and 15 Runner up Champions. I am not a breeder just a foot hunter hoping to preserve a good line of dogs.. Will answer any questions to the best of my ability. Thanks for suggestions.