New brittany

Wa Chukar Hunter

New brittany

Post by Wa Chukar Hunter » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:11 pm

I am curious as to some of my new brittany bloodlines - we know he has some Microdot and Nolans Last Bullett but other dogs I am unfamilar with - Tejas Iron Mike, Shasta's Spike from Evil Roy, Apple Valley Scout, Hills Just Judd, in his 3 generation pedigree

Anybody have info on these dogs - have you seen them run and what were your impressions

I am a setter guy (llewellin and english) so this stuff is Greek to me.

AZ Brittany Guy

Re: New brittany

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Those are all great names that you just tossed out there. To learn more about each dog and it's ancestry try this link.
http://www.brittanydata.com

deseeker

Post by deseeker » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Evil Roy(Shasta's Spikes' sire) & Apple Valley Scout both came out of the breeding of NAFC/DC/AFC Lobo's Cotton Candy X NFC/FC Bean's Blaze(HOF). Cotton Candy along with wining The National Amatuer All-Age also won the American Brittany Club Chukar Classic and was the American Brittany Club Dual Dog of the Year(can't remember the year). She was an ID. female owned by Bob Lanham. My avatar dog came out of Cotton Candy and a different male. Bean's Blaze along with wining the National Open All Age Championship is a Brittany Hall Of Fame dog. I believe he was ran by Dave Walker(pro) out of ID. He produced a long line of winners in field trials as well as a ton of great hunting dogs. Both were excellent dogs. :D

CowboyBirdDogs

Post by CowboyBirdDogs » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:49 pm

My impression is that you have a very well bred Brittany. Microdot (HOF), NLB ( will be HOF if not already), Tejas Iron Mike, and Evil Roy are all very nice bloodlines. Where did you get your pup from?

Wa Chukar Hunter

Post by Wa Chukar Hunter » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:45 pm

A client that got accepted to grad school and could not keep him.