Researching pedigree - anyone know these dogs?

Quickbeam

Researching pedigree - anyone know these dogs?

Post by Quickbeam » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:08 pm

My Brittany is from the national breed rescue, but his old owners relinquished his paperwork with him, so I know the names of his sire and dam. I've since lost the paperwork and can't remember the name of the breeder, of course, so now I'm sleuthing to try and find more information about his family. This dog is the most perfect dog I've ever had, and I would love to get a dog from similar lines in the future. He was born 7/6/2006 in either North or South Carolina (wish I could remember.) His sire's registered name is Monroe's Mad Max, born 10/4/1998. Two of his littermates were registered as Spark McLean and Blue Lovin. His dam is Rock's Little Aggie, born 2/26/2000. Two of her littermates were registered as Bundy's Jake and Stone Cold Ring.

I'm guessing that his parents were either strictly pets or maybe recreational hunting companions, given the lack of titles, field or otherwise. Still, if I could find any information, I'd be thrilled to have a starting point for my research. I did manage to track down the parents' registration numbers, so I'll be buying pedigrees from AKC, but I figured it's worth asking around if anyone knows or knew these dogs.

deseeker

Re: Researching pedigree - anyone know these dogs?

Post by deseeker » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:30 am

I don't know any of the dogs, but try looking on Brittanydata.com --- they have about 40,000 britts in their data base. It's free and you might get lucky and find one of the dogs. Hope this helps you out.