Mobile Strong Storage System

mtlee

Mobile Strong Storage System

Post by mtlee » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:20 pm

I've been looking into different truck bed storage options. I have a shell on my truck. I would like to have storage and a slide system as the back of the bed is difficult to access. I've gone back and forth about TruckVault + Cargoglide vs Cargoglide + CapPack. I recently came across this company "Mobile Strong" who makes a storage system with a built in slide (made by A.T.C.). They have been manufacturing drawer systems for a while and ATC has been manufacturing slides for a while but apparently this "combo" system is new. I'm having a hard time finding any reviews or input on it. Has anyone seen this? Know anyone who has a Mobile Strong drawer system or an ATC slide? It's about 1,000 less than the TruckVault + Cargoglide option. Thanks.

http://www.mobilestrong.net/products/by ... d-systems/

Matt

Garrison

Re: Mobile Strong Storage System

Post by Garrison » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:03 pm

That thing is awesome, love how the top section slides in and out. I have a truck vault for the back of my excursion, no complaints. I got rid of all the stuff bolting it down so I could remove it if I didn't need it. Amazing how much fishing and hunting crap I have accumulated. I used to bring a gun, box of shells and a bottle of water now I need a storage system to hold it all.

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:39 am

The truckvaults are nice, I've seen them at outdoor shows. You can add a Cargoglide or Bedslide to the top of one and have the same set up as the Mobile Storage system. The price point is just higher so I'd like to save a few bucks if the Mobile Storage is comparable.

fishpond

Post by fishpond » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:23 am

I'm on my third Camper shell from these folks. Local Kansas company. That slide out bed I believe is their product.
http://www.atctruckcovers.com/

mtlee

Post by mtlee » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:31 am

fishpond wrote:I'm on my third Camper shell from these folks. Local Kansas company. That slide out bed I believe is their product.
http://www.atctruckcovers.com/
Yes, they manufacture the slide. I'm assuming you're happy with their products if you are on your 3rd one and it's not because they keep breaking and the company sends you new ones! haha.

fishpond

Post by fishpond » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Third truck, third shell

Great product in the $1500 range