2 Dog Box

petrey10

2 Dog Box

Post by petrey10 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:44 am

Looking for a two dog box. What do you all recommend? I've used the plastic carrier type for a few years now. Its been fine but starting to wear out. I currently only have one dog but plain to get another in the next few years and also my buddy has a dog so if I had the spot im sure I would use it. Whats everyone like?

I initially thought I would just get the plastic two holer off of LC Supply but now I don't know.j

Not looking to spend 1000 bucks... under 500 for sure.

jpiantedosi

Re: 2 Dog Box

Post by jpiantedosi » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:59 pm

look into deer creek dog boxes their shop is in central IN. They have several different dog box options, and will build you one to your specs if need be. I had them build me one about 6-7yrs ago and went up to their shop to pick it up, first class folks and first class product.

Jim

GunDogAdventures

Post by GunDogAdventures » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Search Craigslist. I was patient and found a great deal on a double.

tsl34

Post by tsl34 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:50 am

I know this is different than what you're looking for, but have you looked at Ruff Tough Kennels? They're a heck of a lot stronger than a traditional plastic crate, still light enough to move in and out of the truck when needed, and for two with the tie downs and coupler kit you'll be under $500 brand new.