Caps/Hats For Sale

rkappes

Caps/Hats For Sale

Post by rkappes » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi All -

I'm a sales rep with a marketing company in Moorhead MN, Spectrum Marketing Services. We have a hat special going on. The hats are great for events, clubs, businesses, etc..... Samples below . Any questions let me know. I'd love the opportunity to earn your business.

Cheers,

Kappes

rkappes@spectrummrks.com

Spectrum Marketing Services
One Company. Endless Possibilities.
Apparel: Hats,shirts,jackets,pants,bibs,work wear, active wear, Carhartt, etc..
Promotional Products : Tumblers, travel mugs, mugs, bags, pens, golf balls, tools, dog bowls,decals…if you can think it, we can do it!
Print Products: Business Cards, eStore Cards, Networking Cards, Punch Cards, Calendars, Brochures, Flyers, Gift Certificates, Postcards, Posters, Rack Cards, Signs, Banners, Envelopes, Letterhead, Notebooks, Notepads, Sticky Notes, Thank You Cards, etc….
Website Creation: We design and create websites that are easy on the eyes as well as easy to use. Sample website: http://cottonchiropractic.com/

Some of our current clients include: Scheels, North Dakota State University, Essentia Health, Sanford Health,Brown-Forman, Verizon,Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits,FedEx, Giants Sunflower Seeds, Microsoft, University of North Dakota, Hefty Seed Company,OutdoorNews, The Patron Spirits Company, Saint John’s University, and Sidney Frank Importing Company...to name a few.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.