great customer service

MNTonester

great customer service

Post by MNTonester » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:57 am

as mentioned in other threads, I hate Paypal. However, I had to use them to order a retrieving dummy from WingshooterUSA. They (meaning Paypal) screwed up and sent a book instead. I contacted Scott Linden to determine who to contact to resolve the matter. He personally and immediately took care of it and the item arrived this past weekend. He also said to keep the book. It's nice to see quick attention given to a customer problem. BTW, I like the design of dummy.

JONOV

Re: great customer service

Post by JONOV » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:21 pm

How does paypal ship anything? They just process payment between parties, I thought?

That's all they do as far as I know.

Dakotazeb

Post by Dakotazeb » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:46 pm

JONOV wrote:How does paypal ship anything? They just process payment between parties, I thought?

That's all they do as far as I know.
I agree. I've used PayPal for many years. They are simply the payment source. It had to be WingshooterUSA that screwed up your shipment, not PayPal.

luvthemud

Post by luvthemud » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Yeah, this couldn't have been a PayPal issue, but it does illustrate why Paypal is nice.

I like using my Visa through PayPal for reasons just like this. Another layer of protection when vendors make mistakes or someone tries to rip you off. Very easy (or at least it used to be a few years back) to dispute charges and retrieve your money back.

Good on WingshootersUSA to make it right for you though!