UPLAND MORNING MAGIC

Irishwhistler

UPLAND MORNING MAGIC

Post by Irishwhistler » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:46 am

Aye Mates,
The magic of morning in the uplands is like no other. The camaraderie shared with fellow gunners, the anticipation realized as a gun dog is making bird, the splendor of the morning light penetrating the woodlands and sparkling on the dew laden grasses. How blessed we are that know and appreciate these most special moments that bond us as upland hunters.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_a64d_edit_Fotor.jpg
UPLAND MORNING MAGIC ~ I captured this image as me gunning Mates Jim and John watched gun dog NEALA working this morn, her nose glued to the ground.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Featherfinder

Re: UPLAND MORNING MAGIC

Post by Featherfinder » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Pure ecstacy Sir!

NEhomer

Post by NEhomer » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:57 pm

Very nice.

Why just this morning, my setter was traipsing along a field edge when he made one of those instant contorted sideways points on a bird but ten feet under his nose. The sun that had just risen above the treeline opposite this end shown on him and it was a truly exceptional sight. I'd indeed be posting the pic but I was sole gunner and the bird is in my fridge as I type.

Irishwhistler

Post by Irishwhistler » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:56 pm

Featherfinder wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:38 pm
Pure ecstacy Sir!
THANK YE KINDLY MATE.

MIKE ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Irishwhistler

Post by Irishwhistler » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:56 pm

NEhomer wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:57 pm
Very nice.

Why just this morning, my setter was traipsing along a field edge when he made one of those instant contorted sideways points on a bird but ten feet under his nose. The sun that had just risen above the treeline opposite this end shown on him and it was a truly exceptional sight. I'd indeed be posting the pic but I was sole gunner and the bird is in my fridge as I type.
GOOD ON YE.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸