TRAD "Pre-School" ~ A photographic perspective.

Irishwhistler

TRAD "Pre-School" ~ A photographic perspective.

Post by Irishwhistler » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:40 am

IMG_1406Resized_Fotor EARLY EDUCATION.jpg
Aye Mates,
I took a ride to me veterinarian's office today and had them put TRAD and his pup MAC on the scale for me. TRAD weighed in at a solid 80 pounds and MAC now 5 months old, tipped the scale at 55.8 pounds. I took pause and thought to meself just how quickly our dogs mature before our very eyes. I also pondered the incredible memories we make together as both they and ourselves grow older together. I looked back at some photo's tonight, many made me smile whilst others brought tears to me eyes as the voids in me heart left by cherished gun dogs now gone became once again sharpened after having been dulled by the passage o' time. As I sifted through the images this photo of a wee pup I named TRAD portrayed a 5 years younger him and meself, a stark reminder o' just how quickly time passes and also as to how very blessed I have been to live and share with such a wonderful retriever, so many memorable days o' training, hunt testing, hunting, and just hanging together as we make our journey through life. I also thought of the early efforts made for this little pup in providing him with the carefully strategized experiences that would lead to him becoming the magnificent hunter he is today. As TRAD moves toward the 5 year mark on 8/30/18, I now find meself providing his pup MAC with those same early education experiences that will set him on his course to becoming a proficient retriever gun dog and I thank God at how very much I am enjoying that most special experience once again.

Cherish every moment spent with ye gun dogs Mates, we are here together for such a brief moment in time.

Faugh A Ballagh,
THE DOG WHISTLER
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.