Fancy White trash lines

Gt shorthairs

Fancy White trash lines

Post by Gt shorthairs » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:02 am

I am looking for any info on these lines that are still out there.

Thanks Gt

cjhills
GDF Junkie

Re: Fancy White trash lines

Post by cjhills » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:18 am

I don't know about the White Trash dogs. My guess would be a good shot of pointer blood. Not that that hurts the dogs or the breed......Cj

birddogger2

Post by birddogger2 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Can't help you much, but I did do a search on "Fancy White Trash GSP" and came up with 2 GSP breeders that appear to have some of that in their kennels.

Since the dog was a hugely successful NSTRA competitor, you might want to look to NSTRA breeders of GSP's.

I suspect, based on the dog's winning record, that you will find a few more NSTRA focused kennels or breeders that have that blood in their lines.

RayG

Gt shorthairs

Post by Gt shorthairs » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:39 am

Thanks guys, much appreciated .GT

Gt shorthairs

Post by Gt shorthairs » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Here is the male I am using from the fancy lines to breed too. My female is the bottom of the page. Both are related to my Joker dog which was a grandson to Fancy. Willow the female is 9 months old in this pic. Got her from Shadow rock kennels in Nebraska. The same place my Joker came from 15 years ago. I Picked up Willow at 6 months of age and started her trainingg. She has done well to say the least. She has hunted wild pheasants in south Dakota and Huns in Saskatchewan and sharp-tails in Manitoba this past fall. Natural retriever and backer. Looking forward to continuing her training this spring. GT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Gt shorthairs on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gt shorthairs

Post by Gt shorthairs » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:55 pm

010.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gt shorthairs

Post by Gt shorthairs » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:00 pm

This is my Joker. He passed in August of last year. The female I have now is a granddaughter and the male I am breeding too is a son of him.