~ Eclipse ~ Portrait Of A Gun Dog

Irishwhistler

~ Eclipse ~ Portrait Of A Gun Dog

Post by Irishwhistler » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:00 pm

WfAEtWWQSR68ZVwCrOcDng_thumb_b1b4_Fotor.jpg
~ Eclipse ~ SHR LAKE CHAFFEE'S AUTUMN LEGACY O' TRAD FINIAN MAC JH

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Featherfinder

Re: ~ Eclipse ~ Portrait Of A Gun Dog

Post by Featherfinder » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Irish, you slay me with your portraits! Thank you for contributing to our appreciation for our canine companions.
Amazing...….!
I might not be able to distinguish this handsome lad's eyes and yet why is it I feel such a connection/conduit to him? He is incredibly smart, unwavering and SO dedicated! ….much like our Emma was. Still miss her.

Irishwhistler

Re: ~ Eclipse ~ Portrait Of A Gun Dog

Post by Irishwhistler » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:19 pm

Featherfinder wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:35 pm
Irish, you slay me with your portraits! Thank you for contributing to our appreciation for our canine companions.
Amazing...….!
I might not be able to distinguish this handsome lad's eyes and yet why is it I feel such a connection/conduit to him? He is incredibly smart, unwavering and SO dedicated! ….much like our Emma was. Still miss her.
Featherfinder,
There is an ever so slight highlight in each of the eyes in this portrait, that tends to make the viewer observe more intently. I liked the contrasting light and the title ECLIPSE seemed apropos. MAC is surely a rising star and is a fun retriever to live, work, and hunt with.

Sorry for ye EMMA, so touch when they leave us.

Best regards,
Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸