Check out this guys writing.

weimdogman

Check out this guys writing.

Post by weimdogman » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:52 am

Hope this allowed 🙂
Check out Ryan Busse on fb. Love his stories
Screenshot_20201223-114943_Facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IDHunter

Re: Check out this guys writing.

Post by IDHunter » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:43 pm

He has some cool hunting outings, but personally I think he seems like a d-bag based on some of his social media post ups. Never met him though, so this is purely based on what I've seen online.

weimdogman

Post by weimdogman » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:31 am

I read 2 of his stories and was impressed. After reading your comment I looked at some social media posts and I agree a little off putting.

birds

Post by birds » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Never read his stories but if he's one of those guys that goes on and on about how great he is I hope I never do read his stuff. I do see he's against selling off public lands and he's not afraid to say it, so at least he's got that going for him.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:56 pm

weimdogman wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:52 am
Hope this allowed 🙂
Check out Ryan Busse on fb. Love his stories

Iffy, but it's Christmas! :)
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

IDHunter

Post by IDHunter » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:46 pm

weimdogman wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:31 am
I read 2 of his stories and was impressed. After reading your comment I looked at some social media posts and I agree a little off putting.
No doubt, he's an above average writer. And I do like that he is pro public lands, of course. Some of his political antics don't sit well with me, especially considering he was/is high ranking in a firearms company and was also on the board of an organization that supposedly represents hunters. But again, it's only based on the online persona, so it's hard to get too serious based on that opinion alone. He seems to do a good bit of hunting and sounds like he has a couple of real solid dogs that work well.