new member Minnesota shorthair

Sharon
GDF Junkie

new member Minnesota shorthair

Post by Sharon » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:42 pm

by minnesotashorthair » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:18 pm

My name is Jack and I'm from central Minnesota. I am currently a freshman at UW-River Falls. I have been hunting all my life but have just recently gotten into bird hunting with my Shorthair Rudy. I got him from a teacher of mine and so far he has been a great dog. I just finished my second season with him and it has been fun watching him figure things out. I mainly hunt pheasants and occasionally grouse. I don't do any field trials or anything with him but would be interested in maybe doing something in the future. I enjoy learning more about all breeds of dogs and have enjoyed reading through posts on this forum for a while, I am happy to finally be a member.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

Max2

Re: new member Minnesota shorthair

Post by Max2 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:27 am

Let me be the first to welcome Jack & Rudy ! Looking forward to you post'n up ! A lot of very knowledgable folks here that can help you with questions you may have. Hope to see/read more of your adventures ~ Owning a gun dog is one adventure after another :D

Meller

Re: new member Minnesota shorthair

Post by Meller » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:46 am

Welcome to the Forum!
Looking forward to hearing more from you. :)