New pup and a Show Brag. Meet Doodle.

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

New pup and a Show Brag. Meet Doodle.

Post by AHGSP » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:05 pm

I just got back in from a trip to GA to pick up my new pup from Walnut Hills Kennels and from there to Raleigh, NC for the Tarheel Show Cluster where Dalin took Winners Dog and Best of Winners on Friday for 2 more CH points despite my ugly arse mug at the end of his lead! It should have been a 3 Point Major, but fell to 2 Points when one of the dogs had to be pulled due to being sick from the trip to the Show. Dalin is my Avatar kid.

Without further delay, meet 8 week old Doodle. She is out of 3X NSTRA CH/FC/ 14! Show Points towards DC Gambles Odyssey Fritz MH and Snips Spice Girl SH.

Last edited by AHGSP on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce Shaffer

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
Mark Twain

Bruce, Raine, Storm and GSP's
Almost Heaven GSP's
"In Search of the Perfect GSP";)

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:07 pm

Nice looking pup.

Welcome to the Fritz family :) .

Best regards, Greg J.

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:33 pm

Congrats on the new pup Bruce she sure is a beaut!!! :D

pear

Post by pear » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:08 pm

Good looking pup Bruce... Congrats. ..."pear"
"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new "puppy". Then I realized that the Lord, in his wisdom, didn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked him to forgive me".

Arti
Nikki
Diamond
Bailey

GSP4ME

Post by GSP4ME » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:10 pm

Beautiful puppy, Welcome to the family......I hope your puppy is 1/2 as psycho as my Fritz X Pita daughter :D, I wouldn't trade her for the world!!! Best puppy I have ever owned.

P.S. - I meant psycho as spastic/crazy/wild/rambunctious, you know, everything a shorthair is suppose to be!!

j/k she is the most wonderful, spoiled brat, precious angel :twisted: I could ever ask for!!

rkalgren

Post by rkalgren » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Bruce, you already know what I think of Doodle. BEAUTIFUL!!! I have to ask again. Are you ready to give her up? I just happen to have room for her. HA HA

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:52 pm

Is it just me or is she standing on just her toes on the edge of the table? She sure is a good looking pup.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Nice pup!

12 Volt Man

Post by 12 Volt Man » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:19 pm

Looks like a keeper.

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Post by AHGSP » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:56 pm

Thanx folks. She certainly is a smart lil bugger and was all of 2 minutes finding the pigeon loft and Quail pen today. She certainly is bold and confident too. She isn't taking any $hi! from any of the bigger dogs and has already explored every inch of our 1 acre enclosure.

Ted,
Lets just say that I'm very hopeful for this gals potential. Nothing like a pure bird dog that looks good. Just have to educate the Show Judges about a "proper tail"! :lol:

Ezzy,
Yes, she is backed up to the back edge of the table. Helps to keep her from dancing if she knows she can "fall" off the back where she can't see and helps to get her to throw her weight forward on her front and really put that chest out there over the toes.
Bruce Shaffer

Mark Twain

Almost Heaven GSP's

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:26 pm

Looking good Bruce, glad to finally meet up with 'ya. LOVED Dalin!!! Congrats on your win. I have a correction on your stud dog, he landed his 2nd major Sun at the Franklin Tn show with the FAMOUS Lara Spears at the lead!!!!, so he needs 1 more point for Doodles Dad to Dual (and Gunner, and the rest of the pack). Also I took 4th in OGD with Maverick, Fritzs 22 mo old son on Sun. Will see ya at the Nat'l Specialty, Fritz will be there in FT Class with Lara.
brenda

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Post by AHGSP » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:49 pm

WOOHOOOOOOO! Fritz! Lara! Fritz! Lara! Fritz! Lara! Goooo Team!

It was great finally meeting after all of the emails over the past 2 years! It was a real pleasure! Only wish we could have really run Dalin through the paces for you and Rick. Ps. Tell Rick I wore my Walnut Hills T on Friday after the Win! :wink:
snips wrote:Looking good Bruce, glad to finally meet up with 'ya. LOVED Dalin!!! Congrats on your win. I have a correction on your stud dog, he landed his 2nd major Sun at the Franklin Tn show with the FAMOUS Lara Spears at the lead!!!!, so he needs 1 more point for Doodles Dad to Dual (and Gunner, and the rest of the pack). Also I took 4th in OGD with Maverick, Fritzs 22 mo old son on Sun. Will see ya at the Nat'l Specialty, Fritz will be there in FT Class with Lara.
Bruce Shaffer

Mark Twain

Almost Heaven GSP's

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Post by AHGSP » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Yea Ted, you learn a trick or 2! Dobes, WOW! Now that is a tough Ring to be in! I get killed by Judges on the tail when he moves and gets all proud and cocky and it goes BOINGGG!
vzkennels wrote:Yeah I can tell you have been to a few dog shows see some of the tricks you have learnt.Been to a few hundred my self used to breed & show Dobes.If you can't teach them about a proper tail you can try to keep it in the show psoition. :lol:
Bruce Shaffer

Mark Twain

Almost Heaven GSP's

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:01 pm

Thats when to wear it! Rick tells me to take the Kennel sign off the van if I am off at a trial or test somewhere and things aren't going good :x :wink:
brenda

mountaindogs
GDF Junkie

Post by mountaindogs » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:39 pm

Wow, that is one GOOD LOOKIN' girl. Love the flashy neck patch 8)

CONGRATS on Dalin's win!!

And GO FRITZ & LARA!!