Anybody willing to loan a training DVD?

Ironhorse77

Anybody willing to loan a training DVD?

Post by Ironhorse77 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:49 pm

I just got my little GSP pup and I'm wanting to start working with him a little bit....manners and stuff. People on this forum have recommended The Perfect Start from Perfection Kennels.

Since money isn't something I have a lot of now that I just dropped a good lump of dough on my pup, I was wondering if anybody would be willing to loan me their DVD or sell for a discounted price. I promise not to put a single scratch on it and if I do, I will replace it 100%.

Anybody?

hubweims

Post by hubweims » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:43 pm

ironhorse,

can't help you out, but try amazon or another warehouse resaler type place. i think you might find that people are a little reluctant to send a dvd or training aid across country. especially one that is highly regarded such as this one. remember, this is still the internet and you never really know who you are conversating or dealing with. besides, this is something you are really gonna want to keep. it's something you can always reference back to especially as the training progression continues. maybe just seek some advice on what to do from people for know until you are able to afford the dvd. if you just brought pup home, only training should be pottie training and maybe a come or here situation. plenty of socialization and different places and walks and interaction with young fella right now.

Lab Man

Post by Lab Man » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:29 am

I will make you a deal. I will loan you a copy. I would want to charge your credit card for the dvd. When its returned I will reimburse your card for the amount of the dvd. You would have to pay for shipping. If interested e-mail me at mark@coonriverkennels.com

gonehuntin'
GDF Junkie

Post by gonehuntin' » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:49 am

Heck of an offer lab man. You're not going to make much at your new business running it like that!! It sure would make me think of you when buying training supplies though.
LIFE WITHOUT BIRD DOGS AND FLY RODS REALLY ISN'T LIFE AT ALL.

Stump

Post by Stump » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:55 am

gonehuntin' wrote:Heck of an offer lab man. You're not going to make much at your new business running it like that!! It sure would make me think of you when buying training supplies though.
my thoughts also :lol:

Ironhorse77

Post by Ironhorse77 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:13 am

Hey Lab Man....don't listen to them. Not EVERYTHING has to be business. There are still some people that do things out of the kindness of their hearts. I most likely will take you up on that offer, unless everybody else has changed your mind. I'll email you later when I have some time. Thanks.

cesarike

Post by cesarike » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:46 am

Ironhorse

Try the local library. I was surprised at the selection of gundog training videos available. All you need is a library card.

gonehuntin'
GDF Junkie

Post by gonehuntin' » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:21 pm

You misunderstand us Ironhorse; we're complementing him on such a generous offer to you and saying we're going to buy supplies from him because of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFE WITHOUT BIRD DOGS AND FLY RODS REALLY ISN'T LIFE AT ALL.

Ironhorse77

Post by Ironhorse77 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:23 pm

sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you were trying to rip on us.

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:01 am

Ironhorse if ya PM me or email me an addy I will GIVE ya mine free.

Chaingang

Post by Chaingang » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:02 pm

Definitely will recommend Coon River for anyone looking for training supplies. heck of an offer Lab Man.

GSP4MIKE

Post by GSP4MIKE » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:12 pm

I purchased quite a few things from Labman and thought he did a great job getting everything out to me in a timely manner and answering all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for stuff.

Mike

Ironhorse77

Post by Ironhorse77 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:47 pm

check yer inbox Duane M

Greg Jennings
GDF Junkie

Post by Greg Jennings » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:58 am

I wanted to let you guys know that I recently bought a training DVD from Mark at CRK.

The buying experience went very smoothly and I received it in the mail yesterday.

The only headache is the one that I have today from staying up very late watching the DVD (portions several times).

So, I can give the "Greg's Stamp of Approval" to CRK.

Best regards, Greg J.