Illegal Immigration..and southwest hunting

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Illegal Immigration..and southwest hunting

Post by kninebirddog » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:47 pm

Illegal Imigration ...Yes it effects hunting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://arizonahuntingtoday.com/desertrat/?p=235

this is a friend of mine he has started a blog to help inform people about the REAL problems that our southern states are facing due directly to the illegal immigration

Our problem is that people from other states just do not feel the direct effects that these illegals do

We do need to band together as if it isn't control it is getting more and more dangerous to be in southern AZ ..it is already to the point where many will not ranch or hunt alone

So if you think this is not hunting related maybe not directly BUT it can it does have a direct effect on hunting
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

LSKGSPs

Post by LSKGSPs » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:52 pm

Until "this situation" completely blows up....and it will not be long; no one will understand just how serious it is. Few understand the problem,
(except those who live here), as it really is.

The media is scared to death to report. LOOK at those photos on the site provided........you will not believe that the USA is so out of control.

It is a different world we will be facing very soon.

On another thread, a writer wrote concerning his problem with finding ammunition to buy............Reason......A lot of people are buying a lot of ammunition.

bobman

Post by bobman » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:48 am

Three National Guardsmen were arrested this week for arranging the smuggling of Mexicans across the border. They pocketed big bucks, at the expense of American security. They found 24 Mexicans in the van when one of the Guardsmen was arrested. Is this where circuses get those clowns they stuff into small cars?

Let's take a look at the names of the Guardsmen: Rodrigo Torres, Julio Cesar Pacheco and Clarence Hodge Jr. Well, two out of three ain't bad. It's safe to assume that the first two are Hispanic – most likely Mexican. Let's see ... if we do, in fact, have an invasion going on here, just what would call a federal officer who aids the invasion force?

This case just goes to show that borer security should be the number one issue. Forget amnesty, guest-worker programs, Z-visas, blah blah blah ... we can't even control our current border situation. Close the borders. And make sure that you do it properly by employing U.S. citizens. If those citizens are sympathetic to the Mexicans' cause? Fine. But in the end, you have a job to do. And if you don't do it properly then you should be fired.

As for these men ... send them to jail. Make them sit there and realize that U.S. border security is not to be compromised. They have made our agents who do believe in the rule of law, look like fools. Instead of getting free time in jail, they should have to go to the border and pick up the millions of pounds of trash their Mexican compadres leave behind as they head to Houston, Atlanta .. wherever..

While I can't be too optimistic, maybe this will be another wakeup call for the American people.

Don't let Bush get away with this amnesty bill.

We clearly need to focus on border security.

I voted for Bush two times, I strongly supported him until he decided to sell the American people out to the Mexican invasion.

I would support Bush being impeached over this issue.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/133693.html
currently two shorthairs, four english pointers, one Brittany, one SPRINGER a chihuahua and a min pin lol

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:46 am

Knine,

You are pushing the envelope a little with this post but it is a problem and at least you tried to relate it to our ourdoor activities.

The next post has one reference to outdoor activities when amunition was mentioned.

And the third one doesn't even make the effort but just starts right in bashing anyone he doesn't feel comfortable with.

I am not making light of the situation as I and many other people realize the problems and also feel something needs to be done but this is not the place to do it in the manner this has gone already.

The thread will be locked as it has no place to go and nothing will come of it that changes the situation in any way.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.