Redlines Tequila Smoker pups?

Brushbustin Sporting Dogs

Redlines Tequila Smoker pups?

Post by Brushbustin Sporting Dogs » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:43 pm

i was wondering how pups out of Smokey are. I just bought a 16 month old dog thats out of Smokey and a Alars bitch owned by Jessica Carlson. He is a beauty of a dog and I'm hoping he's even better when hes in the field. Gonna go down and see him hopefully in a week or two so i'll find out what I got for sure. Just wondered what everyone thats been around these Redline's dogs think about them in the field. http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=980 he's breed right so I'm thinkn odds are in my favor. :D
Last edited by Brushbustin Sporting Dogs on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Myers

Rajin Kennel

308-870-3448

Brittanys are Best enough said...

BBD's Ca-Ching
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=1061

Brushbustin's Ebbie SH
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=678

BNJ's Dirty Dozen Dixie
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=869

Razor

Post by Razor » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:44 pm

I have seen a number of his pups with placements in the AF. Sounds like he is producing pretty well.

WildRose

Post by WildRose » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:47 pm

I've seen and judged several of his offspring that were pretty nice dogs. Lots of snap and very athletic dogs. CR
There's a reason I like dogs better'n people

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Bred my Female Picabo to Smokey a couple years ago

The pups are very nice on point intense and hard hitting and many are becoming very nice trial dogs and even great hunters
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

NE Vizsla

Post by NE Vizsla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Cripes Rob..another one.

Pedigree looks good...im going bird hunting in the morning..i'll shoot three extra for you.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:32 am

I have a pup out of Smokey! Love him to death and he is a proving himself to be a very nice dog. I got him from Kninebirddog's litter that she talked about above.
We had a good start in derby winning various ribbons and just starting running adult stakes this past fall. The judges are loving him so far and his point is one that seems to always grab their attention. He was a bit slow maturing and can still be a bit of a clown but to me the wait has been worth it. Two more things, he has been backing naturally since he was 8 weeks old and has been pointing birds just as long.

Mav......

click to enlarge
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:50 am

:D HE sure has turned into a fine looking dog :lol:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 am

One other thing I forgot to include,
He is a joy to hunt over. I have shot pheasant, grouse and woodcock over him!! He loves to be in the woods!!!

Mav......
We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam

Knine's Ghost Rider

Paisley

Ch Ruffwood's Dixie Girl FD

AZ Brittany Guy

Post by AZ Brittany Guy » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:04 am

I had a friend who was killed in an Alaska plan crash this fall who left behind a pup out of the sister of Smokey (TJ / Micro Bean breeding). The dog spent the summer with Ben Garcia in Colorado and when he sent the dog back down to my friends wife, Ben said he was a very good All Age prospect. He is now owned by one of my friends in Phoenix and is on Bill Gibbon's string. Time will tell but some pretty experienced field trial people say the dogs going to be good.

Brushbustin Sporting Dogs

Post by Brushbustin Sporting Dogs » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:28 pm

I'm hoping for the best I still need to go down and see it for sure, but I think things are looking good. Thanks all
Robert Myers

Rajin Kennel

308-870-3448

Brittanys are Best enough said...

BBD's Ca-Ching
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=1061

Brushbustin's Ebbie SH
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=678

BNJ's Dirty Dozen Dixie
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=869

Scott

Post by Scott » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:21 am

I don't think you will be disappointed. Those are some good dogs. I will be watching some of those dogs(redline) this weekend at the phx brittany trial.

Who ended up with Bruce's dog in Arizona? I got to see him run at the Cochise Bird Dog Club. Bruce was a great guy. I met him at that trial and pretty much hung out with him the rest of the day. A true gentleman.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:30 am

Lyle got Sonny

Scott

Post by Scott » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:12 pm

Really, Tells you how much I pay attention I was parked next to his string of dogs on Saturday. I was scratching his pointers ears and talking to his other dogs. Can't believe I missed that. Glad to hear Lyle has him. He is a really nice guy.