Lockhard Bird Dog Training Center

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Lockhard

Lockhard Bird Dog Training Center

Post by Lockhard » Tue May 17, 2005 11:46 am

Feel free to have a look at what is going on at Lockhard bird dog training center

www.lockhard.com

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue May 17, 2005 1:41 pm

This is the first time I have seen a gundog training center advertise that no guns are allowed on their property. Just doesn't quite come across well. I'm not sure why that would be a rule and be necessary to publish in that manner. Makes it sound like the business is anti gun. This is just my impression when I looked at the advertisements. Was somewhat of a turnoff. Am I too sensitive?

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Lockhard

Post by Lockhard » Tue May 17, 2005 2:07 pm

Ezzy, I will take a look at the wording on my site. I have a great peice of property, however I do have some neighbors somewhat close. "I" use guns on my property, however I dont want my clients to think it is ok to come shoot here. Lots of work can be done without guns. I have offsite locations where most of my gun work is done. I hope that cleared up the misunderstanding and once again I will check the wording on my site

portsider44

Post by portsider44 » Tue May 17, 2005 2:23 pm

ezzy333 wrote: Am I too sensitive?

Ezzy
No, I got the say feeling, I am sure its more of a saftey/liability issue vs being anti-gun.