English Setters in South Carolina

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
ranmcc

English Setters in South Carolina

Post by ranmcc » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 pm

ranmcc

Re: English Setters in South Carolina

Post by ranmcc » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 am

Jack has bred to a granddaughter of Grouse Ridge ReRoy/New Hope female. I will be getting a pick of the litter.
If anyone is interested in this pup let me know. $400. Puppies should be here around July 25 and available for pickup
around September. Just email me or respond to this post and I will get up with you. Should be Tricolors and white and
orange pups available.

ranmcc

Post by ranmcc » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 am

As a stud dog Jack has been bred twice and had two litters of 9 pups. I birdhunt my dogs extensively
in SC so these dogs are not kennel dogs. Jack is producing dogs with alot of point, stamina, running and pointing style.

ranmcc

Post by ranmcc » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 pm

For anyone looking for good hunting dogs. Jack has been bred twice. Both litters had 9 puppies.
These pups have been easy to train, alot of pointing instinct, classy tails pointing and running.
He so far has proven to be a very good stud dog. You can see some of his pups and grandpups at
the below web site.

Jack can handle both pen raised birds and is extensively hunted in SC on our wild birds.

members.tripod.com/~McCallJ/MCCALL.html.

ranmcc

Post by ranmcc » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 am

I also have a LongGone Boston/Pennstar male that I am putting out for stud. Nice young dog. Pointing a pigeon in the garden in front of the shed.
jimbo082012.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.