Nitro Kennels Newly Redesigned Website

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
MoMan

Nitro Kennels Newly Redesigned Website

Post by MoMan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 pm

http://www.nitrokennels.com

Visit the newly redesigned Nitro Kennels site. Nitro Kennels is located in Northwest Missouri, and is dedicated to the preservation and improvement of the Elhew Pointer - Bob Wehle's remarkable legacy, and the ultimate gentleman's shooting dog. We breed, and hunt, only pure Elhew Pointers with lineage tracing exclusively to matings personally crafted by this founder of Elhew Kennels. Our breeding program is a virtual extension of Mr. Wehle's 66 year odyssey. It represents an ongoing quest for ever better gun dogs - a goal best achieved by enhancing signature Elhew characteristics through carefully crafted breedings of exceptional, complementary, sires and dams. Our familiarity with the subtle differences in temperament and performance characteristics resulting from different combinations of Elhew genetics provides us with the necessary insight to recommend an ideal prospect for the type of hunting that you do, whether it be Texas quail, Iowa pheasants, Idaho chukars, Montana huns, North Dakota sharptails, or Maine grouse.

At Nitro Kennels we are committed to the fair and equitable treatment of every client. Our pups and started dogs are accurately represented, and fairly priced, accounting for our high percentage of repeat customers. You will find us to be straightforward, honest, dependable, ethical, and committed to providing you with a prospect that will exceed your expectations. Whether you have only recently become aware of this wonderful pointer bloodline, or are an enthusiastic student of the totem and a current Elhew Pointer owner, we look forward to visiting with you, and sharing our passion for this aristocrat of pointing dogs - the Elhew Pointer.

For more information, visit our new site at http://www.nitrokennels.com.

grshunter

Re: Nitro Kennels Newly Redesigned Website

Post by grshunter » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 pm

I recently purchased an Elhew pointer puppy from Nitro Kennels in Rock Port, Missouri, and couldn't be more pleased with her. She is sound, healthy, well socialized, and exhibits beautiful conformation. Additionally, she seems very intelligent and has a pleasant, friendly temperament. There is every reason to expect that she will develop into a fine gun dog. Any bird hunter thinking about buying a pointer puppy should check out this breeder at http://www.nitrokennels.com.

BoJack

Post by BoJack » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 pm

I purchased a pup from JD and Johny sixs years ago.I had owned Setters for years.The dog totally changed my mind about Pointers.He was Broke at 8 mos old, Super nose and the Quickest natural retriever I've owned(Shooter-my avatar dog).I'm Eagerly awaiting another pup from their Gold/Hocus Pocus litter due Feb 1st.There is definately a difference between the Elhew Pointers and other lines of Pointers,and JD and Johny breed some good ones,and stand behind them.
Dog On Point!!

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:33 pm

There's a lot of content on that site, which makes it look really good. That's the best thing about websites like that, when they have enough content to fill out the pages.
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux