www.HuntEmUp.com

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
HUNTEMUP

www.HuntEmUp.com

Post by HUNTEMUP » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:46 am

Quality Training Equipment - Bumper Boy Launchers, Tri-Tronics, Dokken and Inhibitor products

We at Huntemup.com, as a Pro Dealer, strive to offer the best products, prices and product support available. Our clients prefer to purchase from us because of our personalized and detail oriented service. We use the products we offer on a regular basis and would not offer these products if we did not believe in there quality and functionality.

We have happily serviced customers, both nationally and internationally.

Check out our web site, call for any specials and inquire about our current coupon!

Thanks

Joe
www.HuntEmUp.com
[/b]

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:30 pm

Huntemup Joe,

Have you checked with Grant before you posted an ad for your business?

Seems that is the proper way to do things. Once you have his permission then it would be time to post.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

rschuster54303`

Post by rschuster54303` » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:26 am

Isn't that the point of this area?

It say right under the "Submit your Site" to take advantage of the free advertising? I didn't see anything about getting permission?

No this isn't my site but I would like clarification should I ever post a site.

Regards,

Rob :wink: