New Website

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Southwind

New Website

Post by Southwind » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Just wanted to introduce our new site. Pretty similar to our last one, but through a different provider. Feedback welcome. Thanks, Steve

http://www.southwindgundogs.weebly.com

kbshorthairs

Re: New Website

Post by kbshorthairs » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Good lookin site Steve. I really like the look of your girl Flash. I see you are getting into the black GSPs. I am worse than a girl about wanting a "good looking" dog.....is that why you are getting into the blacks? Do you find them better looking? Just curious......slow day at the house.

Southwind

Post by Southwind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Thx. I got into the black and white because of my wife. She really wanted me to get a b/w pointer instead of another gsp because she likes the looks so much better. To compromise, we settled on a b/w gsp. I told her if I were to get one, I was going to do it right. I wanted to put all the attributes found in most horseback trial dogs in a black and white gsp. It took quite a while, but I was finally able to put together this breeding last Christmas. I kept a b/w male and a b/w female for my breeding program. As you can see from the pics, they are some of the most stylish gsp's I have seen regardless of color. I plan to keep the male as a stud dog, and breed the female back to certain FC's throughout her life to further my black and white program.

Thanks for the complement on Flash. She is a great looking dog and not a bad hunter too. I was glad to get a female out of Flash while I still could.

gspmo1

Post by gspmo1 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Good looking site!