Oakridge Pointing Dog Club

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Dirtysailor

Oakridge Pointing Dog Club

Post by Dirtysailor » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Oakridge Pointing Dog Club in Harrisville, PA is an all breed club in western PA and always looking for new folks seasoned or not. We have about 60 members, a reasonable membeship fee and 200 acres in Western PA for year round training and shooting for gun dogs. Take a look at our site below.

http://www.oakridgepointers.com/

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Re: Oakridge Pointing Dog Club

Post by AHGSP » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Not sure if I'm supposed to reply to the "Submit Your Site" forum, but for anyone near this Club and their grounds; CHECK THEM OUT! GREAT Club, grounds just keep getting better and better every year and a GREAT bunch of folks that are seriously involved in their Club, not to mention they are a really fun bunch to hang out with. I Test and Trial up there a good bit and only wish they were closer to my home.
Bruce Shaffer

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
Mark Twain

Bruce, Raine, Storm and GSP's
Almost Heaven GSP's
"In Search of the Perfect GSP";)