Tallgrass Gordon Setters

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Tallgrass

Tallgrass Gordon Setters

Post by Tallgrass » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:29 am

I just put this site together. If you notice any mistakes let me know. There's also info on my next litter here. Thanks

www.tallgrassgordonsetters.com

Allister Fiend

Post by Allister Fiend » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:01 am

It says to click here for more information and pictures (in the Chance box) but there is no link. I found the pages under your Gordon Setter link, but the main page link does not work. The pictures on the main page are really too small to tell much about the dogs. I do like the simplicity of the page. Black and white are easy on the eyes and do not take away from the content. Lots of color and wild backgrounds have a place, but more often than not they end up taking away from the message in the pages.

I would work on centering up the items on the bottom of the Northland Gun Dog Club page. Otherwise, this is the type of site I like when I am looking for information and not entertainment.

NDBDHunter

Post by NDBDHunter » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:53 am

Thanks!