Joe Gower Gun Dogs

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Joe Gower Gun Dogs

Post by Chukar12 » Fri May 06, 2011 11:57 am

In addition to my regular gig, I do some consulting and stay active in the bird dog world. I threw together a site and sell pups and an occasional started or rehabilitated dog. I currently have k-nine's litter advertised and will probably add another for a brittany breeder at the end of the month. http://jggundogs.com/

Thanks, Joe

GUNDOGS
GDF Junkie

Re: Joe Gower Gun Dogs

Post by GUNDOGS » Fri May 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Nice site Chukar12..the dog pics are great, i like the truck in the desert, now thats quiet time with nature :D ...ruth
GUNDOGS SHORTCREEK IRON HORSE (HARLEY)

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Those are some great pictures on your site and Thank you for the extra on My Litter to bad Amber didn't have a bigger litter Your Sonny dog is proving to be serious competition at a young age and Ambers last litter is cleaning it up in the field Looking forward to your pups progress
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Nice site Joe!

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

bossman

Post by bossman » Sat May 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Really impressed with both your site and k-nine's site. Some of my best memories from my first life (running Brittany's) are those when I was braced with Blaze and Dave Walker. Great dog, Dave was always a gentleman. When I look at your pedigree's and go about three generations back ( to the the dog's I recognize) I see nothing but quality. Congratulations to both of you for having such quality site's and obviously being sincere about improving the breed.

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 am

Thank you for the kind compliments.
Joe

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

...so I updated my blog with a chukar hunting article I wrote that never was used... http://jggundogs.com/blog/

and i have new puppy pictures on my website here... http://jggundogs.com/puppies_for_sale/p ... ed_5222012

Joe