Training openings for pointing and NSTRA dogs

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Swift Rock

Training openings for pointing and NSTRA dogs

Post by Swift Rock » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Swift Rock Kennel has a few openings coming availble. We can do start to finish or fix select problems,can also get your dog ready for season.We also do lots Force breaking to retrieve.cost is $400 a month includes boarding and birds.Call or email to reserve your spot or for more info.http://www.swiftrock.netkennel.com/ (815)379-2431

whatsnext

Re: Training openings for pointing and NSTRA dogs

Post by whatsnext » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:09 pm

I picked my 10 month old french britt up from brian this past weekend after 1 month, i just dropped the pup off to get him over more birds in hope to improve his search,get him used too gun shot and more exposure to other male dogs. Brian was very helpfull he ran Gus with other dogs over birds and has gus holding to the flush and he even said the pup backs , and that Gus had no fear of the gun.When i picked Gus up Brian was nice enough to put a couple pigeons out and run the dog for me and i was very happy with the results, Gus has a nice active search now and it was nice to see the pup hold a point to the flush. i will be taking Guss back for a month in the fall when me and the family go on vacation and would recommend anyone thinking of sending there dog to a trainer to give brian a serious look.

ST8 UPPOINTERS

Post by ST8 UPPOINTERS » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Brian has trained 2 dogs for me.. He is a great trainer, honest man with all the skills. He spends the time to train ur dog the RITE way, and doesn't take any short cuts.

Swift Rock

Post by Swift Rock » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:28 am

Swift Rock Kennels has a couple kennels open. If your dog needs a tune up before season we can take care of that for you. Please call or email