Cedar River Kleine Munsterlanders

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Munster

Cedar River Kleine Munsterlanders

Post by Munster » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am

Just threw this site together. Hope everyone thinks it is ok. Always open for ideas on how to make it better. Also, wondering if someone can google it to see how it comes up.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a SM/KLM I have 2 planned breedings with my male Max. Checkout his page and his stats speak for themselves. He is also available for stud to approved bitches.

Thanks
http://www.huntwithamunster.com

Dealer for Dogtra, Ruff Tuff and Mud River Need a product, just ask.

texasgwp

Re: Cedar River Kleine Munsterlanders

Post by texasgwp » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:58 am

Nice site you got there!

If I may make a suggestion though, try changing the title of your pages to something a little more descriptive that will help Google and other Search Engines determine what your website is about.

For example, your home page title is Cedar River Kleine Munsterlanders, but I would change it to something like:

Small Munsterlander Breeder in Iowa - Cedar River Kleine Munsterlanders

OR

Small Munsterlander puppies for sale in Iowa - Cedar River Kleine Munsterlanders

This way the search engines know 2 things, what your site is about (and where you're located) and what the name of your kennel is.

When I say "title" this is what I'm referring to:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruben - Web Guru

Hunting Dog USA

Munster

Re: Cedar River Kleine Munsterlanders

Post by Munster » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh, how do you do that? Do you mean like internally add those things or externally?

Thanks for taking the time.
http://www.huntwithamunster.com

Dealer for Dogtra, Ruff Tuff and Mud River Need a product, just ask.