www.hipointkennels.com - Chris Goegan

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
djswizz

www.hipointkennels.com - Chris Goegan

Post by djswizz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:05 pm

It's still a work in progress as there are many things Chris and I still need to discuss but here is the site I am working on for him.

http://www.hipointkennels.com

Wagonmaster
GDF Junkie

Post by Wagonmaster » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:43 pm

Pretty nice start. Love the pics of Nuke.

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Post by Ayres » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:07 pm

Looks great graphically. One suggestion: crop out the dog in the Hi-Point Kennels logo (top left) and turn that into the favicon. The favicon you're using (part of the menu images) loses too much definition at the 16x16 size and it looks like a polar bear or a white cow walking along a black background. I think you'll get a better image from the black dog silhouette on cream-colored background.

That.. and.. finish the content! :lol:

(I maintain 2 websites myself, working on #'s 3 and 4 soon, so I know how much of a pain it can be adding in and editing content. The worst part is getting input from the site owners. :wink: )
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux