Genuine BioThane Collars and Leashes

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
weim83

Genuine BioThane Collars and Leashes

Post by weim83 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

We would like to share our website with everybody, http://www.biopetcollars.com. My wife and myself hand make custom genuine BioThane collars and leashes, hand stamped brass I.D. tags and custom Paracord 550 collars. We are the happy owners of a Weimaraner but she is a non hunter. We greatly enjoy the outdoor hunting breeds because of their knowledge, positive energy and great devotion. I will not go into to much boring detail as that is what our website is for but a quick overview for those of you that do not know what BioThane is:

Genuine BioThane has superior performance, strength and durability that will outlast any nylon or vinyl collar no matter what you throw at it. Some benefits to BioThane are:
* Durable
* Easy to clean
* Waterproof
* Flexible
* Abrasion-resistant
* Moisture-resistant
* Light weight
* Hygienic
* Odorless

What We offer:
- Varying width BioThane Collars with standard buckle
- Varying width BioThane Collars with side release buckles
- Varying width BioThane Collars with center rings
- Varying width BioThane Plain strap collars
- Varying width BioThane Jaeger Leads
- Varying width BioThane Leashes in 2', 4' and 6' lengths
- Varying width BioThane Leashe splitters
- Belt loop and pocket Keychains
- Hand stamped rivet on brass I.D. tags
- Cobra weave, King Cobra weave and double cobra weave Paracord 550 collars
- Cobra weave and King Cobra weave keychains

With us hand making all of our products if there is something that you do not see on our website or if you are interested in a custom item just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Thanks for looking at our products, be sure to like us on Facebook as well for product updates and more, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Four-Paw ... 6814162513

weim83

Re: Genuine BioThane Collars and Leashes

Post by weim83 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:38 pm

We now have in stock, Black Reflective 1" wide BioThane. Perfect for when you want a subtle color collar or leash but need it to stand out in the dark as soon as any light catches it.

weim83

Re: Genuine BioThane Collars and Leashes

Post by weim83 » Sat May 24, 2014 11:48 am

MORE NEW COLORS AVAILABLE

We now have 1" wide Orange Camo. and 1" wide Green Camo. in stock!! These colors are available in all of our 1" wide BioThane items. Camo colors are ideal when you want a collar that stands out but is a little more subtle then the solid colors.

As always if there is something that you are looking for and do not see on our website let us know.