Start To Finish Training Site..Mistakes and all

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
DeLo727

Start To Finish Training Site..Mistakes and all

Post by DeLo727 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:33 pm

I feel like there are not as many resources out there that go into enough length on training, especially on fixing or making mistakes. At least no the kind I'm looking for. So I decided to keep a journal so to speak of what the pup and I are doing start to finish without holding anything back.
https://kinglouischronicles.wordpress.com
Excerpt from the site:
"For me that means to learn when the time is right, and that time is now. So I made some arrangements, set away quite a bit of money and picked up my little bundle of fur at the time in my life when it was right. So join Louis and I on our journey together…Happiness, heartache, training and even hunting. Share it all with me so that we can learn together, celebrate our success together learn from our mistakes."