www.mclabstrainingsupplies.com

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Goosehunterdog

www.mclabstrainingsupplies.com

Post by Goosehunterdog » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:57 am

Hi Everyone,
I am a sponsor of the Gun Dog forums and am here to help you with all of your training needs.I offer a wide variety of training products.Please keep me in mind while shopping for supplies.I offer member discounts as well.Please feel free to contact me anytime!!! Darin

AceofSpades41

Post by AceofSpades41 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:28 pm

Darin

Nice website easy to navigate :D I'll keep you in mind if I have some supply needs.

Thanks for being a sponsor :D :D

Goosehunterdog

Post by Goosehunterdog » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:45 pm

Thanks,I am still getting the rough edges out of the site like some of the over sized pictures and changing some descriptions to add more detail.I have to plug all of that stuff in myself and it can be a challenge sometimes.I also have a ton of new merchandise to add so please keep me in mind.I would Greatly appreciate it!!!! Take Care and Happy Training!!!!