Web Design @ Justus Kennels

Forum rules
1) All SUBMIT YOUR SITE submissions must be related to topics of hunting, hunting dogs (and field trial horses), game animals/birds, hunting dog competitions, or related services, equipment, supplies, etc.

2) You must be the owner or authorized agent of the website that you're submitting for listing
Ayres
GDF Junkie

Web Design @ Justus Kennels

Post by Ayres » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:10 pm

I've decided to take my hobby into a small business and start doing freelance web design. Because this is something I actually don't mind doing, the prices are mostly lower than other designers that advertise what they charge, and you can look over some examples of websites I've designed to compare the quality.

Here's the link:

http://webdesign.justuskennels.net

If anyone is interested, contact me via email from the website. Thanks!
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux

Ayres
GDF Junkie

Re: Web Design @ Justus Kennels

Post by Ayres » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm

I've totally redone the webdesign site so that it's easier to navigate. I never really liked the horizontal, drop-down menu but I had wanted to show that it could be done. Now, though, I replaced it with a vertical slide-out menu. I also revamped the color scheme to differentiate it somewhat from my kennel site.

I've also posted new lower prices for site maintenance. Check it out.

EDIT: Website is again totally redone. Simplified horizontal menu (no need for drop-downs), better graphics, and same great design service.
Last edited by Ayres on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update on web design.
- Steven

Justus Kennels.com

Justus James Ayres SH CGC - Justus - Rest in Peace, buddy.
Wind River's JK Clara Belle - Belle
Wind River's JK Black Tie Affair - Tux