Maverick has a brag...

MTO4Life

Maverick has a brag...

Post by MTO4Life » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:40 pm

I was waiting to see if there would be a posting from him, but since Andre hasn't done it (Maverick on this forum), I will do it for him. Pending AKC approval, his dog K-Nine's Ghost Rider (aka Maverick) became a FC this past weekend in Dresden, OH at the Buckeye Brittany Club trials. Maverick placed 4 in the OLGD, and then picked up a 2nd in the OGD which were the final 2 points needed to make this FC a reality.

Hats off to Helen and Brian Riggle at Wild Mtn Brittanys for the training and handling of Maverick to his FC, and to Arlette Hennessey for the fantastic breeding that produced this dog!

Congrats Andre and Maverick... you've waited and it finally happened. Here's to a great trial season for you!

Brittguy

Re: Maverick has a brag...

Post by Brittguy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Andre is a super nice person, I am very happy for him. He had to beat some of the top dogs.

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Congrats to Andre and Helen and Brian on the work and efforts they put into training and running Maverick...I was waiting to let Andre post but he hardly comes here any more So thank you for posting the brag for him :mrgreen: ...
I posted it on Face Book as Yeah I am stoked about it also :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sounds like Riggles had a pretty good start to the trial season
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

MTO4Life

Post by MTO4Life » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Andre did have to beat some great dogs, and this was well deserved! It shows the quality of the training and especially the dog.

KNine, I agree, the Riggles have started off with the right foot forward! I'm hoping my pup can sneak in a placement somewhere this season! Looks like she'll have to beat Mav to do it!!! :D

Casper

Post by Casper » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Way to go guys! Huge congrats to all of you

Karen
GDF Junkie

Post by Karen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm

Congratulations!
ImageImage
Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks & Woodland's Money Pit

Kiki's Mom

Post by Kiki's Mom » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:20 am

Thanks guys. I think Andre is still up on Cloud 9 which is why he hasn't checked in and bragged this up himself. :wink: Mavie is a contender and has really started to put the fire to his game lately. Took to the big OPEN grounds at Tri Valley like he was made for them....which, technically and by pedigree he was. DC/AFC Redline's Tequila Smoker is a true Chukar dog and has produced many many pups who have follwed in his footsteps. I was witness to Smokey's performances many times and each time he put on a show that took your breath away.
Maverick is just now coming into his own Not bad for a 4 -1/2 year old.....Congratulations Andre and Arlette!

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Big Congrats!!
brenda

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Congrats Mav.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.